Steering wheel (G27) not automatically changing steering range by car choice

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by AndyG, May 24, 2014.

1. AndyG

AndyG Registered

Just tried the Renault F3.5. My wheel rotation and that shown on screen by the cockpit view steering wheel are no way related. Indeed, it feels like in game is the 547 (ish) that is showing in Controller settings for the vehicle, whereas I'm 900 degr out of game. So to turn a little I have to turn the wheel far.

I have the set vehicle button green. I then tried to go into other cars and noticed similar in the Howston, small discrepancy in Nissan GTR. Seems OK in Clio (though that is 947 in game, so my 900 is close enough).

Allow game to adjust settings is ticked. (Note, I don't use Logitech Profiler, but plug wheel and go through Devices and Printers/G27 wheel/Properties in windows 7 64 bit - always done that.

It's always worked fine beforehand. Only one thing comes to mind that happened a few days ago -

For the first time I was practicing online driver swaps last weekend - someone else started, I swapped in - and noticed it had changed there and then on that car (larger turn of wheel required to turn the car). Hasn't been the same since.

Any ideas?

(Exiting game, amending rotation to match in game car rotation, going back in game - it then works fine. It's just the auto change that doesn't seem to be working any more)