Steering rotation mismatch

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by SunBro, Nov 11, 2015.

1. SunBro

SunBro Registered

Hey, so i have this problem for 6 months. Tried other sims, love them too but i miss my rfactor2 man. I'm kind of a layman when it comes to sims(and english isn't my native language) so here goes:

My wheel is G27; I tried ticking the vehicle set button and re-creating a brand new controller file from blank but still nothing. The problem?...

i... have to turn the wheel 900 degrees in order to achieve a full steering lock in sim... no... matter... the... car... Oh you have a 540 degrees car? F-you it's 900 now. Oh a 620 one? Hey f- that too, it's joined the ugly 900 army. It's not a "my real life steering does not match the on screen wheel boohoo" issue neither. I can clearly tell the difference pre-post issue. It's not visual. I really have to drive a car that's designed with 540 degree lock on mind with a 900 degrees G27. Does. Not. Feel. Good.

Here are my settings. I have tried everything (except clean install) verify install, download the build from the site, re-install, delete json files, manually download bla bla everything.

Guys, i feel like something's taken away from me. Any help?

Here's an imgur album describing my pain. http://imgur.com/a/fZiap

2. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Be sure steering help is switched off in settings/difficulty.

3. SunBro

SunBro Registered

Aaahh, dude are you a voodoo magician? I just opened up the sim to check if it was on or off(i remember it off) and holy s.... the problem's gone! I instantly got the wheel and did some laps, woke up the roommate(1 am here)... worth it. I know it wasn't your answer that solved the issue but still thanks.

Feels sooooo good to be back.