steam sale 2022 summer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Delzimar, Jun 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

Is rF2 really that much better that it justifies outdated cars to be more expensive than a full sim where cars and tracks are of a consistent high quality, triple AAA game quality to be exact? I am not questioning that rF2 cars might require more time for physics development, but the rest of the whole pack is a bit hit and miss and there is no way denying that. A sim car is more than a bunch of polygons with a physics file and some sound samples. And looking at the best that rF2 has to offer I have no doubt that S397 is able to provide that consistent level of quality as well. I think noone here is arguing that the DLCs should be free of charge. But the quality price ratio is not justified if you take a look beyond our little rF2 bubble. It's a common complain that the CS is a bit of a failure right now and missed opportunities like this sale are one important reason why it is as it is.

Simulation_Player likes this.
  2. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

Make up your mind, because your the only one here telling users what´s best! Your also spreading your radical opinion like If It´s the only one valid because you know better. So, again, your the one judging those users, or what doesn't meet your criteria with the lame excuse that It´s your opinion!

Who said "I love those other games"? And how am I judging? I have not said or Inclined my opinion to any other game/sim. Each have there´s pros and con´s to me and a lot more other users, that´s just the way It Is In a open minded world, so were do you get that I am judging?

All I stated was that what´s best for you doesn't mean It´s the best for the rest, and what´s a waste for you Is a joy for others. That´s pretty much how the world flows for the most part, except maybe for you. I don´t see were this seems like the absolute truth, which who or I are ones to say what´s the truth In the first place?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    fischhaltefolie likes this.
  3. Simulation_Player

Simulation_Player Registered

how is rf2 objectively better than other sims ?
    I know for fact that it lacks many things in car dynamics that multiple sims have it and ofcourse many things rf2 gets right which others don't.....so it is extremely hard to tell overall which sim is better (unless u know the physics engine inside out .....for all the sims you are comparing).
    also not a single soul here is asking for free DLC, we are just suggesting actual sale on things that matter (like in game items/dlc) that too at competative price.
    like i said in my previous comment >
    "ACC's GT4 pack with 11 highly detailed and accurate cars are whopping 25% CHEAPER than rf2 BTCC car pack ......which only contains 2 cars."
    if that makes sense to you....well then you are being extremely close to being a fanboy.

4. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

it seems bad to me compared to last year, that the gt3 were at half price, and like you, I don't see the price as logical, but as I said before, the one who sells decides how he sells it, the that we buy, we say that not buying at those prices is the best way to lower it, or they don't sell it, don't you think? , the users do not decide anything, and I also said that they have put what is happening in discord, that there are a lot of administrators there and then they come here to criticize the same ones who put them on a pedestal there

5. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

If by giving your opinion you have to degrade others to prove your opinion Is best, which Is what your doing, or If you have to mirror other users statements, again In order to prove your right, to me, at my age of 60 your just pulling some cheap Narcissistic tricks. So try again...

First time on this forum, you missed again with more BS!

6. FAlonso

FAlonso Registered

they decide the most important thing, they decide on their money, that is what is discussed here, an abusive price drives players away.

7. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

certainly because they sell it expensive I'm not leaving, I continue with the content I have... not buying is enough, there are many championships out there to leave, even less for the btcc... let's hope the circuits go down

8. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

first time here? You do not even believe it.....hahahaha

9. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

You have proof? Like all the other BS your talking about? Cada vez que abres la boca, sube el precio del pan, y aun sigues! Facha de mierda!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.