spray effect

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by magog, May 21, 2013.

1. magog

magog Registered

Thanks for the update,the game becomes better and better but I found a problem in the rain. Water from other cars already stays behind the windscreen,but up to now not very attractive even so applicable spray effect is completely opaque fog. I have tested on a few tracks from the ISI and moders and the problem appeared everywhere.
    http://youtu.be/suNJh5NiiMc
    Any idea? Thanks.
    White snowflakes or what it is, appeared only in replay not during driving, and ALT+TAB without crash :)

2. Woodee

Woodee Registered

It doesn't enter the cockpit, I thought that was right. There are just no rain effects from the spray on the windscreen yet, unless it's something you haven't turned on yet.

3. magog

magog Registered

Sorry my English is terrible.
    It was meant that water stays behind the windscreen, unlike the previous build
    In build 198 water passed through the glass into the cockpit,now it's ok.
    I don't mind missing rain effects on the windscreen,my problem is the transparency of the water spray.
    Like windshield spilled gray color,just compact opaque layer of gray. In the previous build it wasn't so. And turned on I have still everything,I hope!

4. Woodee

Woodee Registered

I guess that comes later. No spray in the cockpit seems to be the first step.

5. MarcG

MarcG Registered

from the changelog:
    - Wet Weather transparency issues, fixed in upcoming (short timeframe) build

I thought that might be reference to the Rain/Spray coming through the cockpit but other effects (smoke/dust) do too...