Sorry ISI but someone must say it ....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by williang83, May 25, 2013.

1. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

He's only right because he agrees with you.

Facts? All I see are more assumptions. Assuming everyone was backing up Tim for some reason. Assuming people only posted after Tim . I'll try to make sure I get your permission to post in future, but only if Tim hasn't posted first and only if it fits in with your beliefs.

""so you lemmings just jump on him like good little boys - oh looky me Tim, I'm a good little follower."...... Up yours John.

I am so over this. Carry on without me.

2. Navigator

Navigator Registered

I can understand you are so over with this; you say that it is an assumption people started about my post after Tim.......you KNOW that is a FACT and you can look it up!!!!!!!
    So you know you're just saying things to "win". You do; I'm not going on with you if you just ignore facts and go on making things up.
    So, to stay in your language; up yours.
    I'm out :)

3. jjcook

jjcook Registered

I think this is accurate because when i saw your post i thought you were just 'wiming' again....yes i invented a new word....then i moved on to the more interesting posts....i was surprised anyone responded and think tim should know better by now...

When i read Knrorpp's comment: I thought - wow- thats exctly what i was thinking ...here it is again - how interesting...+5

"+1. There is a law of diminishing returns, if you will, where more mods doesn't equal more enjoyment. Spreading the community thin is a big one. To be fair, everyone has favorite cars and tracks that they want in the sim and there is nothing wrong with that. However I personally hope that people are able to feel the sense of immersion that I do and also work on improving their driving/racing skills and understand how the combination of the more complex and accurate physics, dynamic road/weather/tire conditions and challenge of online racing keeps content fresh for me where I don't need a constant injection of new content to stay interested.

Imagine IRL weekend amateur races at the local track. You think those people ever get bored? They don't. They work on their cars and skills all week and test them at weekend races and then do it all over again.

I also have found that the more my skills improve and the more technical I get with driving and racing techniques that I often find myself being interested in cars and tracks that I previously wasn't.

I think we can learn from the Clio/Mills people who always have full servers b/c they are dedicated to their cars and have found an excellent track to master and they ate always pushing each other to improve online.

If anyone is guilty of having A dangerous combination of obsessive-compulsive tendencies and scientific curiosity it is me. I love checking out new cars and tracks as much as anyone, but their are downsides to having quantity over quality"