Some features

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Snooops, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Snooops

Snooops Registered

Hi,
    first of all you do a great job, and i dont would spent my time to write this if i would not support your game and your work!!! even the big ones like GT5 arent able to do such a detailed job like you did. but some key features are missing and if you fix this, or discuss this in an internal meeting im sure you get this game to kick all other racing games, specially the lfs dudes which need yeeeeeaaars of development... stupid lfs...

1st: it would be great to be more dynamically in the behaviour of mods. i even would go not to call it mods, just addons. a mod is a modification to a game, it changes the functionality of a system. new cars and new tracks arent changing stuff, its just stuff added. you see? its an addon not a mod :) the definition of mods in esports come from shooters which mostly gives new physics and new game concepts, thats the reason why counter-strike was a mod (once) and not an addon :)

2nd: why do i have to create for each new addon. a new addon to be able to drive on tracks which are allready on my system through other addons? keep it simple! thats the way users like it. i know thats maybe a bit against the art of the author to drive a new renault megané on a track like 1966 Monaco, but cmon, who cares? if they want to do it, let them do it.

3rd: offical addon repository. for what am i paying yearly subscription, only for security updates and bug fixes? thats not the deal, this is something which is in germany called, warranties :)
    give us an offical repository where i can download all signed addons by ISI and let us the option to install unsigned addons. this would make this game more flexibel and the users will love you for this! no more rapidshare or stupid forums registration moves to get the mod i want to play.

now some in-game features

4th: give us some pit crew animations, i know its hard for each mod new pit crew animations but im sure you will be able to read dynamical the position of the tires to place the crew correct. you are ISI, you can do everything 8)

5th: voice chat is a key of a community to communicate, which is again a key of a community :D

6th: motd ticker for the servers. I never, and i mean NEVER read the motd text. it would be better if i would see it every 5minutes in the chat window, or once at start of a session. this would make it better for online leagues to give new racers basic informations for example: "searching for new racers", "today at 8pm starts an endurance race!" something like that.

7th: if you do the mod ticker, i dont want to restart the server to change the motd

i guess lucky 7 points are enough for today :D

peace
    snooops

2. Snooops

Snooops Registered

its sad to see no one wants to discuss at least one part of the 7

3. Slothman

Slothman Registered

Ok...well as far as I can see...6 and 7 are the same and the rest have been discussed elsewhere on the forums...some to death.

As for the MOTD ticker....leave it as is...if it popped up every 5 minutes I woudl do what I do to most invasive advertising...quit whatever was providing it :)