(SOLVED) TS-PC Thrustmaster

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Kamran Khan, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Kamran Khan

Kamran Khan Registered

Hi Guys,

I recently purcahsed a TS-PC Thrustmaster and I went to try it on rF2 and it doesn't work. It works perfectly fine with iRacing and R3E. Unfortunately rF2 isn't picking up any input (even when I load the preset TS-PC option).

I am currently using a TS-PC wheel with CSR Elite Pedals. Both connected via usb. I did a clean re-install of rF2 and still had the same issue.

2. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

have you assigned your inputs

3. Kamran Khan

Kamran Khan Registered

How do I assign how to steer left and right with the wheel?

4. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

You have key binding labels in the settings,sub section driving,so just go through them
    Click steer left,then turn the wheel left,click steer right then turn the wheel right and so on.

Keep us informed so we can try and help more

5. Kamran Khan

Kamran Khan Registered

This doesn't work. Nothing is being picked up for steering.

6. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I have the same wheel. It works fine in rF2.(once I solved a power supply problem) First in windows, go to the Thrustmaster control panel and click on the advanced tab. The TS-PC should be listed as the first controller. If it isn't you may have to either manually set it or unplug any other devices. Also go to the properties tab and verify that all the buttons and motions are getting a response when you move and press them. Set the range of motion to 900°(you can change this later if you want, and rF2 will adjust it automatically to match different cars)
    Next in rF2, go to controllers and DETECT the wheel.
    Still in controllers. There should be sliders under the wheel and your pedals. First Center the wheel and click on the Cntr icon. It won't look like anything happened, but the game records the center position of the wheel. NExt turn the wheel ALL the way round til it stops. Hold it there and click on the left icon. Spin it round fully the other way until it stops again. Now, while holding that click on the right icon. Remember you will not see the icon/buttons move or indicate they have been clicked on by the mouse. You just have to trust it's been done.(note to S397: Some visual or audio feedback would be great so we know we've pressed the icon.)
    Pedals work the same. Press and hold the gas pedal and click on MAX. Then release it and click on MIN. Repeat for all your pedals. You should then see movement on the graphs whenever you press the gas or brake and turn the wheel.
    NOW go back to the assignments and choose steer left. When you click on this begin turning the wheel and TURN IT TO FULL LEFT LOCK. (just like we did with the Cntr/Left/Right). Now return the wheel to the center position and choose the right turn. Fully rotate the wheel to the right. Finally assign the pedals. Once this is done, go on track and quickly test that the wheel is responding. Now go assign the rest of your buttons as you see fit Finally press the SAVE button and re-name the controller file. Good Luck.

7. Kamran Khan

Kamran Khan Registered

THANK YOU! I cannot thank you enough for that, I have been looking all over for a fix, had a test race on Sunday which I needed to be attending lol.