So...whos trying pcars too?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by msportdan, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Satangoss

Satangoss Registered

I tried pCars again yesterday using a Prototype (Yamoto?) at Spa.

At beginning it was surprising me, I thought "wow, this is a serius *hit". Turbo lag amazingly credible, tyres physics very decent, I'd say, a very believable driving model.

But, after three or four laps after the initial astonishing moment I've started to feel confident with the car and tried to abuse more on kerbs and trying more aggressive driving lines.

My disappointing was that wrong lines and mistakes are very permissive in game. You don't lose control by putting 1 wheel on dust and you can attack the kerbs and bumps like a crazy. I was just improving my time lap after lap and the track seems to not limit my car at all. That seem very off to me and take my excitement away.

2. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

No different to me with any title ?

GTR GTL rF ETC ETC I can abuse to the outer limits and beyond same as AC and pCARS.......

rF2 just don't work like that...... :)

P.S.

The only one close to rF2 when you push the limit for me is Formula Truck

3. Satangoss

Satangoss Registered

Yeap but in pCars it was more visible to me than those other titles you mentioned.

rF2 indeed is the less forgiving about driver mistakes for sure.

4. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Yeah I do not mean they are all the same ;)

Yeah look I agree mate 100%

I went onto pCARS and said the first video of the Lotus at Watkins Glen " looks way to easy to push" I almost got banned ....6 words. loool

In contrast the first rF2 video of the Historics at Monza .....omg it was like chalk and cheese watching them you could see how much more the cars were working.

It was so exiciting to watch

Well........... when I drove them both first time I found the exact same thing.

But even GTR GTL rF you can run fast with unrealistic settings and abuse the physics more.

rF2 I simply can't do that, I make a few little tweaks my F3 can become a pig.