[REL] Skoda Fabia Evo S2000 build 1.03

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Slow Motion, Jul 16, 2022.

1. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Like I said, wrinkles.
    [​IMG]

pkelly and redapg like this.
  2. redapg

redapg Registered

Again one of my Misunderstandings, caused by my limited English Knowledge. :D
    I understood "Wheels came off" in that Way, that they sticked through the Fenders after the Crash, but you've meant that they got lost..
    So the Vertex Deformation is still not reactivated.
    And to be honest, i prefer of they would leave it as it is.
    In rF1, the Vertex Deformation worked, but you've got massive FFP Drops, when there was a Crash with a few Cars directly after the Start, for Example, which was more than annoying in online Racing.

3. ebeninca

ebeninca Registered

Hi, I have some experience on RX in other sims/games (iRacing and Dirt Rally), and I'm feeling that is something wrong here...

Today, for the first time I took the Skoda in gravel configuration to Blackwood RX, Wiedenring RX and Auental RX, I can't drift / slide the car at all, even using handbrake feels that there's too much grip that makes the cars always understeer, both in tarmac and gravel no matter what I do...

In other sims when you put the wheels on the gravel the loss of grip is massive and instantaneous, you just need to move a bit the steering or put down some throttle to automatically enter into a slide.

I'm trying to understand where the problem is, what I can do to drift properly ????? thanks in advance.

Some videos to help understand the feeling that I'm not getting:

Nukarinen Sonoma RX iRacing (Look how easily they drift together on gravel):

Me driving the Beetle on Sonoma RX some years ago (drifting easily too):

Real life onboard on Lydden FIA RX:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
    Corti likes this.