Singular problem of AIW not saving and crashing

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by Luis Barata, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Luis Barata

Luis Barata Registered

I have a new track with 3 layouts - A - B - C. The AIW saves fine in A and C but when I try to save it in B it doesn't save and freezes the car while the rest of the things continue working, and also freezes any keyboard entries or wheel buttons. I have to End Task with task manager.
    The B only differences from A and C are the triggers (xsector1, xsector2, and XPITIN).
    In tests before trying to save the AIW I did several laps and I can see the triggers are working and counting the laps, also advise me of the speed limit entering the pitlane.
    It's a weird problem since everything is the same in the 3 layouts, apart of some blocks and as said the triggers, and I can't imagine anything else, any suggestion is welcome.

2. Luis Barata

Luis Barata Registered

A_AIA.jpg This is a bit complex, I was hoping that someone from the game staff could show up and help me, probably it has not happened to anyone else, it can be complex. Anyway is frustrating to have a complete track, fortunately is 3 layouts, the international and 2 small ones, and can't be working completely, if it was a only layout, it has been a waste of time.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020