SOLVED Since recent update no rain drops on windshield & car body

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Aceking, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Aceking

Aceking Registered

Since S397 released a smaller update after their larger update on June 16, i discovered there is no rain drops that form on my windshield or the car body even though it visually shows it's a strong steady rain!
    I made specifically sure my ingame rain setting was set to atleast high even though i know it does still work on low from my past experiences!

I also asked two friends to check and they both expereinced the same issues!

Note: My tests included the GT3 Power Pack, Endurance Pack and the Challenger Pack plus i tested the URD Detroit mod and the results are the same.

I was hoping maybe someone from here has any news regarding this problem before i post a report. Thanks in advance for any info! :(

JimmyT likes this.
  2. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

3. Aceking

Aceking Registered

After i purchased the new S397 Lemans on June 18 or any new content i always clean out the CBash and Shaders contents to make sure i'am using the latest Shaders so i never thought the need to clean out these folders for a second time so when S397 updated their Le Mans to v1.01 they must have also did a new Shaders update thus the reason why i experienced my problems!

So, i decided to clean out my CBash and Shaders folders for a second time and this solved my problem like magic! :)