SimRacers Interested In GT Racing (gmt -4/-9)

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by B. Gant, Aug 30, 2014.

1. B. Gant

B. Gant Registered

I listed the timezones in the Topic Title due to the league being USA timezone based. All Are welcome, but the races are likely to be on a weekday. That would mean early morning for European Pilots. The URD mod with the 6 gt2 cars will be in use. We used the cars for a fun summer season in (May-Aug) and each race averaged 10 drivers. so the upcoming league will have a good base of drivers. Im looking for more who fancy throwing some GT cars around the track ;)...... Manufacturers championship addition hasn't been finalized yet. That option depends on driver count within each manufacturer. So if you own the mod, below are some features of the league.....

* Mid September Season Start
    * Monday Night Events
    * 3 cars maximum for each car manufacturer (once all cars full, each car gets 1 more opening as entries increase)
    * One Hotlap Qualifying
    * Single File Rolling Starts. Pace controlled by pole sitter (Manually; from standing start)
    * Awards for season ending champs (will be previewable in Registration Topic)

If this interest you, reply and i will respond within topic with more info. My Server is set to REal Names Only. On the forum you may register with what you like, but you cannot come on server with an alias.... With the league issuing awards and such I'd like to keep it professional :)

I call all leagues I organize "SimRaceAlliance". If a league out there has interest in working together for better driver counts. let me know. To get off topic a little bit, i believe league owners get off course with what we all are here for. I challenge other league owners to open up a bit....dont get so caught up in a league title/name....its kinda depressing seeing 50+ servers online with 20 or so guys spread out between them. Branch out to other admins, work together on events/races... anyway. enough talking. have a good day.

2. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

I'd be interested in this series. Time seems right for me. :)

3. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Yeah you may get several of us from VSCR. I'm interested too.

4. Tom

Tom Registered

Hope you guys and others can make it. I raced with them for the first time this past season and the people are great, the mod is excellent and the driving is exemplary. I'm no match for the really fast guys but had a great time racing with them.

5. bwana

bwana Registered

That's a good idea with the current state of affairs

6. Promag

Promag Registered

Yes, Monday nights are perfect