Sim Racing Hardware For Sale - Pedals/Wheel/Shifter/Seat - UK (Berkshire Collection).

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by RJames, Jun 22, 2015.

1. RJames

RJames Registered

Thank you Tim for allowing me to post this.

The time has come where i need to sell off my current hardware due to moving and we are trying to move as light as possible (although i'll regret it!). I'm located in Berkshire UK and collection is ideal if anyone is able to (can meet also), the seat would defo need to be collected due to it's size. Ideally i'd love to sell it in one go, to someone either new or looking for a complete refresh and i'm open to offers but not anything that is a joke.

So the items:

Thrustmaster T300 GTE Package
    This is the t300 wheel base with the Ferrari GTE Wheel, comes with pedals however they have never been taken out the box. The wheel has had very little use as work has taken priority since buying it. Up to 10 hours max at a guess.
    This wheel is compatible with PC/PS3/PS4 (and its brilliant! tbh was a upgrade from a logitech).

Thrustmaster TH8RS Shifter
    I've had this a little longer however its seen next to no use as i've always used the on wheel shifters.. was a great idea at the time. Comes with both top plates to allow either gated shifting or seq mode.

Fanatac Clubsport V2 Pedals
    Couple of years old now, however in great condition and work without fault. Was a great upgrade from stock (logitech) pedals at the time.

R-Seat Evo 3 Seat - Black base, Red Seat
    Bought a couple of years ago the seat has usual marks on the plastic backing and floor pieces from use and storage however is in great condition and functions perfectly. Seating position is great for driving including endurance based. It's totally adjustable depending on person size and pedal position.

Pricing
    It's tough to price anything used so as above make me a serious offer. Advertised elsewhere also.
    Thrustmaster T300 Wheel Set - £200
    Thrustmaster TH8RS Sifter - SOLD
    Fanatec Clubsport V2 Pedals - £250
    R-Seat Evo 3 Seat - £250

Want it all? I'll do a all in price.

Will add pictures later on today. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
  2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Hi mate, I'm tempted but with a slight hindrance that I'm currently travelling and nowhere near the UK.

Couple of questions:
    How soon are you likely to move?
    The R-Seat Evo 3 I take it is the whole frame too not just the seat?
    What are you looking at for All-In-One price?

I could possibly get the old man to collect in the meantime (wire the cash), if he can't then I am stumped as I'm not due back for a month or two yet!

Thanks,
    MarcG

3. RJames

RJames Registered

MarcG you have pm. Thanks.

4. RJames

RJames Registered

Shifter Sold.

5. Stuart Jones

Stuart Jones Registered