Shivering view

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Deecee52, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Deecee52

Deecee52 Registered

Has anyone had issues with the cockpit and nose view shivering , I can use swingman without problems .

Its not hardware related as I can play other games at hi res , my specs are I7-6700-GTX 1070-16 gig ram so I have plenty resources .

I have done clean install of graphics using DDU to clean first , I have verified files , I have put all settings to lowest but still no joy .

This happened a couple of months ago and I ended up reinstalling RF2 and all my tracks etc which took absolutely ages , the system then worked fine until last night when the problem returned in an online race I had completed 2 races no problem but at the start of the 3rd race the screen started shivering again , its the same in both online and offline and with new or old GUI

2. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Have you tried turning head vibration off in the settings?

3. Deecee52

Deecee52 Registered

problem solved , my wheel is Thrustmaster GT with 2 small joysticks , i had assigned 1 to look left and right , that one decided not to center itself fully, it was sticking on the cusp of actually switching

davehenrie and Woodee like this.
  4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

An i7 with a 1080 is nowhere near enuf horsepower to run rF2 smoothly and consistently at max settings. If you are using mostly high or full graphic settings, try and dial back a few, especially shadows and soft particles. And turn off rain unless you expressly plan on running in rain. Even on sunny days the rain settings impact fps.