Setup not loading when resuming from replay

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by bhendrik, Feb 21, 2016.

1. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

I've searched the whole forum for this issue. Can't find it, so here is my question/observation.
    I like doing endurance races with the ai. When racing for 4 hours or so, i hit escape and leave the track. The next day i resume the race from the replay. That' working quite well but it looks like my car loads the default setup and not the one i created when started this race the day before. I also lose the changes i made for my next pitstop in the pitmenu. When driving the flat6, i usualy set the brakes more to the front in comparison to the default setup. When resuming from replay my brakebalance is way to much backwards, which makes the car very unstable under braking. Is there a way to solve this?

2. peterchen

peterchen Registered

That´s sadly the limitation of this feature: Setup is not loaded! Was always the case, nothing you can do about it.
    Just hoping that ISI implement it one day.

3. AceLain

AceLain Registered

In fact, that is loading the setup that have been assigned to default.
    so before starting a race, ASSIGN your setup so it will become the default.
    In the past when you were resuming from replay tires were brand new, so people you were using the feature tried to use it after a pitstop, so default setup with fresh tires.

4. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Oh yes, now that you wrote it, I believe I´ve read that before- just couldn´t remember! Thank´s for reminder! :eek:

5. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

O.k thanks for the replies, i will try that