Setup Cheat Sheet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pleclair, Jun 26, 2013.

1. pleclair

pleclair Registered

http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbarnett/SetupMatrix.html

Here is a nice website that has setup options explained, in a nice ordered table.

If you need any kind of help setting up your car, or want to know what does a particular setting, this is the website.

Hope it helps!

2. maxredbull

maxredbull Registered

Merci beaucoup !!!

Thanks!!

3. coops

coops Banned

its a helpful program not a cheat sheet. great for ppl who don't know much about setting up a car.

4. pleclair

pleclair Registered

De rien, content que ça puisse t'aider!

Well, a program (or application) for me is a binary that you run, and it's interactive... a web application is just the same.

If you look up to the left, you will see that I'm french, and do not master the english language perfectly. A cheat sheet for me is a sort of quick reference card, where everything you need to know fast is available at a glance, and the setup matrix is just that. It's a table, easy to navigate with the links up top, with additionals infos if you wish to follow the links for more.

Don't want people to think they have to download anything to run that, there is no javascript either required, simple webpage.

It is indeed great for people that doesn't know car setups inside and out. But I guess quite a few people could use that sort of info when they get rFactor.

It should be stickied and put below the FAQ or something, would help lots of people getting into sim racing.

5. BazzaLB

BazzaLB Registered

I'm English. "Cheat sheet" means the same to me as it does to you pleclair, as does "program".

6. coops

coops Banned

ok bazza and yes they would pleclair more the better.

7. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

That has been around a long time now. I have had it bookmarked for over a year or so now. Good stuff - though not quite directly Rfactor2 related, it certainly helps with the theory.

8. steeve

steeve Registered