Seriously ISI when are you going to fix the AI pit exit pileups?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Coanda, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Coanda

Coanda Registered

I hate to say it & I very very rarely do however it diminishes your good product and highlights the pace of development in a negative light.. So deep into the development cycle and the simple things have still not been addressed.

Is it even on the table?

View attachment 13530

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
  2. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Pretty sure it's on the table...

3. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

In the same plate as the AI starts. :S

4. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Most of these problems can be fixed easily with an AIW adjustment. We did it for Carolina Motorsports Park where the AI couldn't even get out of the garages and on to the track successfully. Now you can have a nice race with them.

Why has ISI not released an updated version of Silverstone AIW that would address probably 90% of the problem...? How long will it take when this problem was identified 2 minutes after release of the track?

I agree it is an unfortunate sloppiness that tarnishes the rest of the product, but the entire development cycle is full of examples of very small issues (remember the non-functional mirrors on the historic open-wheelers) that could be addressed in small updates, but are ignored in favour of doing very periodic larger updates that often don't address the small things for several cycles.