Series List and Tile View don't work

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by redapg, May 29, 2021.

1. redapg

redapg Registered

In the latest Build 1124, Build ID 6660506, neither the List, nor the Tile View for the Series Selection is working.
    And it also seems as if Series Names with Special Characters are not always shown.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Pretty sure those two are related - it'll be special characters breaking the views. This sort of thing seems to happen in several places in the UI, where 'invalid' entries stop the rest of the items displaying.

All views work fine here. No special characters obviously :D

3. redapg

redapg Registered

Thanks for the Reply @Lazza, even if it doesn't help me. :)
    BTW It's a Shame that special Characters can not be handled properly in a 2021 UI.
    That reminds me, that in rF1, German "special" Characters like ß,ä,ö,ü wasn't handled properly alreay and it never has been fixed.
    Here is a Video that shows how it works here.
    I go to the Series Selection, with the List View enabled and a ISR Server Series Mod selected, that has the special Character ~ as the first Character in the Name.
    And as you can see, there is no List displayed at all, so i can not select anything there.
    Then i switch to the Tile View (that is no Tile View by the Way) and there the ISR Server is shown first, but when i cicle to the total left and back to the total right, the ISR Server is not shown anymore.
    And in the 3rd View (i don't know how it is called in English), i also can not select the ISR Server with the special Character.
    EDIT I forgot: in the Multiplayer Server List all Views work as they should and all Servers with special Characters are shown too.
    So why does it work there, but not in the Series Selection?
    Did the Programmer forgot how he did it in the Multiplayer Server Selection?
    Are different Programmers do work at different Things?
    ..... :confused:

Last edited: May 30, 2021