SeetheAir League Looking for drivers GT3/LMP & NASCAR

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by SickwititHD, Jan 23, 2017.

1. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Hello folks SeeTheAir SIM racing league is looking for drivers for proposed new GT3 & NASCAR series as we expand to rFactor. We will be expanding to other series so check us out. Post any questions.

Check out www.seetheair.com as we are new to rFactor2 and looking for drivers . We are members of the International SIM Racing Federation. We are a free to play league with sponsorship that gives away trophy's and gear to race/series winners.
    Go to our site and join up as we are ready to get started.

Visit us on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SeeTheAir
    Visit us on Discord: must be a member

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    Erick3331 likes this.
  2. Emery

Emery Registered

Looking at the site, it's not clear what times your rF2 races are run. Can you elaborate?

faasda01 likes this.
  3. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Hey guys as I posted we are just moving over to rFactor2 ( we also race PS4/Xbox/PC, games like R3E Project Cars, Assetto Corsa, Automobilist ....) we currently have 9 members who have rFactor2 and are going to run with us but we are looking for new membership so we can fill out our field. We are hoping to do Friday or Saturday night races but we will vote once we have the required amount of committed racers. Once we reach 10 new members to go with our current 10 (on rFactor2) we will start the process of voting on dates. Please sign up today as the race schedule template will be posted by end of this week on the STA web site and steam.

Please post back any issues, questions, or concerns
    thanks,
    Sick

4. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

FYI we are also looking for rFactor2 veterans for suggestions and thoughts on GT3 and endurance racing similar to what we do on other platforms and games.

5. Emery

Emery Registered

What time zone?!? My USA west coast nights are not the same as the Australians which are not the same as the New Zealanders which are not the same as the Europeans.

6. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

We are US Eastern time, but we try and make event times as neutral as possible as we have over 300 members all of the world. Visit the site, send me a friend request on steam. We just got our dedicated servers up on steam so join us any night. Look for seetheair in the server listing.

7. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Id like to thank the folks that have logged on and joined our site. Please introduce yourself on the new drivers page and state if you are a PC or Console racers as we have console and PC SIM racers. Also leave your Steam/PS4 name so we can add you to our team pages (steam, Discord, and PS4 network.)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  8. Marimbakat

Marimbakat Registered

Greetings from SeeTheAir.com. As League Director of STA I would welcome all drivers that are looking for a place to race clean, gain experience and to have fun in online sim racing. Our league was founded in 2011 originally on PS3 with Gran Tursimo. Our NASCAR program has been hard to nail down due to the inconsistent titles for NASCAR. Since iRacing has been a burden due to costs mainly, we've been searching for a well rounded and fun title. With rFactor2, we believe that we have found it. If you would like to hear more of the STA story and race with us click here to sign up. It will take you to our main registration site, which you just need to click Register and fill out our form and you're in.

Thank you for stopping by and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

9. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Hey Folks... .still looking for drivers... check us out today!

10. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

Server will be up all week with Various types of racing... Come join.. If you have something you want to try let us know and we will load it up and give it a go! visit us at the website... or friend me on steam....

11. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

For those interested in some of our upcoming series.. .log on to our site and go to the PC section. currently taking suggestions for Endurance & NASCAR series... Join today and make a post!

12. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

13. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

@Emery Sign up please... And join the discord ;)

14. Emery

Emery Registered

Yeah, yeah, yeah :cool:

15. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

LOL.... thx!

16. Erick3331

Erick3331 Registered

I very like it and I see that will be ENDURANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS the RF2 ;)

If you do not problems with the Slovakian time zone, I will surely join the championship ;):);)

Fantastic categories P1, P2, GT 's Avesome ;););)

17. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

new series posted on sites... looking for drivers for new Petit Le GT Series (which is a GTLM series) Multi Class Endurance Series ( running LMP1, LMP2, GTLM, and GTE) and NASCAR (using real world drivers liveries and Person

18. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Registered

New series posted on sites... looking for drivers for new Petit Le GT Series (which is a GTLM series) Multi Class Endurance Series ( running LMP1, LMP2, GTLM, and GTE) and NASCAR (using real world drivers liveries and Personal Liveries) check us out you will find us a little different than most.

Check out www.seetheair.com as we are new to rFactor2 and looking for drivers . We are members of the International SIM Racing Federation. We are a free to play league with sponsorship that gives away trophy's and gear to race/series winners.

Go to our site and join up as we are ready to get started.

Visit us on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SeeTheAir

Visit us on Discord: must be a member

Erick3331 likes this.
  19. Erick3331

Erick3331 Registered

I'll be there , this is not to be missed ;) thank you the posts mate :)

20. Oliver Bak

Oliver Bak Registered

I just joined! What is the status of f1 and Nascar on PC?