[REL] Seat Leon Cup Racer 2014 v1.5 Update 21th May 2015

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Tommy78, Jul 20, 2014.

1. TJones

TJones Registered

Hi, first of all thank's for that masterpiece.
    Even if front-driven cars are not my preffered choice, i enjoy it a lot to drive these cars. Very believable car behavior, very nice model and cockpit.

A few things i noticed:
    - As Andy already wrote, opponents engins are indeed a bit to loud, compared to my own.
    - I just drove a 15lap race at Silverstone national, and at lap 13/14 all Ai drivers entered the pits. I think it's because of wrong fuel consumtion pre-calculation, while i took fuel for (pre calculated) 20 laps i ended up with only 4 litres left at the end of lap 15. Don't even know if this is car/track or engine related of course.

2. Dodger77

Dodger77 Registered

I really love this car, but I have got an issue with the trunklid. On the edges (near the lights) there seems to be a kind of clipping problem. The edges flicker black all the time. I only read some of the postings of the last 19 pages, so perhaps it was mentioned already... if not, than perhaps it's an issue with my settings, because this clipping is very obvious and disturbing, while driving. I really appreciate if someone could give me a feedback on this.

3. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Same here, it was reported (afaik).

4. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Just drove this around Nords. Mainly everything seems to be working but sometimes I don't feel how fast I'm going to the corners. Not sure if it's because pretty low cockpit engine sounds or then low tyre sounds. Not a big complaint but some balancing wouldn't hurt there. Otherwise I like the car.

5. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Thanks for this mod. Two questions. Is this still being worked on? Second question is (didn't read all 12 pages) is the AI slow? Reason for asking is that I am > 2 seconds faster than AI at 100% at Mid-OH and that track is usually very difficult. Thanks again.

6. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

I wondered if tommy has abandoned rf2 as his audi mod seems to be only getting developed on ac at this time ?

7. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Try 120% :p

8. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

A very sad day if that's the case. Hockenheim and the Seat's are at 99% (of effort) completion, but need a wee bit of work to be "perfect." And who knows what other wonderful mods will spring from Tommy in the future that would be suited to rF2. Let's hope he replies here to clarify. Let's also hope that in the worst-case scenario he has abandoned rF2, that he permits others to finish his work.

9. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

That might for mid-OH but other tracks will be too slow :(

10. Linus27

Linus27 Registered

Lovely mod and very high quality. Only issue s others have reported is the engine sound etc. is very loud. Apart from that, very good mod.

11. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

What's about the Audi TT?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

12. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

Just a thought here. If he is working on the Audi TT, if you apply that with the Seat, then add the Honda ISI Civic BTCC, then add the Opel Astra you basically have the new TCR championship...ish? Obviously the Civic would be BTCC spec and not the new model, and not sure the Astra is 100% similar in looks as the real one but it would be nice to have different cars all equal. Maybe have slightly different engine outputs and the weight of the car but in general most of the physics should be the same. I'd enjoy it, maybe its just me being very wild with my ideas.

13. SergioAzevedo88

SergioAzevedo88 Registered

Hello Guys!!
    I need some help mate! Is there any option to save my own Seat Leon Banner?
    I’ve, for example, GESRT12_alt.dds and GESRT12_altWINDOW.dds, and it works perfect. But when I save GESRT12_altBANNER.dds, the car stays with the CASTROL Banner… could you help me?
    Cheers

(maybe someone asked this but.... :rolleyes:)

14. Wishmaster

Wishmaster Registered

Do you want this only for your car or do you want to replace the banner in a league mod?

15. SergioAzevedo88

SergioAzevedo88 Registered

In this case only for my car...

16. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

I guess, the Material Name of the Banner is wcextra4...Try GESRT12_altEXTRA4.dds

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
  17. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Astra (Epol Ostra or how he named it) is way too fast, sadly! So your plan doesn´t work.
    I for one had this Leon and the BMW WTCC more or less modified, so that it can race together with 370Z dutch, Civic BTCC and Corvette ZR1.
    When I remember correctly, the BMW-stock works with this cars also, but is then the fastest. Don´t know anymore in detail - select cars and test....

18. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

[​IMG]

Seat Leon EuroCup 2014 v1.4

- Fixed Banner material name, so now is paintable
    - Tweaked flickering of the rear bumper and trunk lid
    - Tweaked brake torque
    - Tweaked brake wear and failure
    - Slightly touched tyre grip

I know it's not too much, but as many people, i'm busy as well, but i try to update everything what i did it before. And of course, and as you know, i'm currently working on new project, like the TT Cup, and Hockenheim for another platform, and now i'm working on the Hockenheim rF2 update. Hope some of them like to read this news :) i know i was long time here, but i follow sometimes this forum, and checked the replies, so i tried to fix the most common issues.

Download

19. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Thanks a ton! :cool:

20. Carlo

Carlo Registered

A pleasant surprise to say the least!

Thanks Tommy.