Searching for traks...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaVeX, Oct 17, 2015.

1. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Hi guys,
    I am searching good traks like:

Montreal (the current one)
    Monza
    Mugello
    Spielberg (Red Bull Ring)
    Spa
    Montecarlo

I am searching for the classic ones...I found only poor conversions...

2. Eddy

Eddy Registered

imho google is your best friend.

Try to search for <TrackName>.rfcmp + rFactor2
    Sure you will find poor conversions but there also are very good tracks around, the ones done by Euskotrack (sorry if spelled wrong), Senorman (tracks to be found on facebook SRfL), RacerFactor and FSR tracks have some very good ones. Racedepartment.com has a nice download page for rFactor 2.

And many many more, sorry for all modders around doing crazy unbelievable work-intense good jobs and not mentioned here. (Was doing it all out of my head with a bottle of rum standing next to me :eek: )

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2015
  3. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

GET MOD is your best friend now ;)

I know this will be a gut punch to most. lol

I would still rather rF3 had only developer + 3PA content, that would totally negate Get Mod.

.......that concept I dream up long before rFactor1 let alone 3PA.

;)

My ideal concept would be back to single series.
    Finish one completely.
    Then using the same base do another, each with everything from ui garage features rules specific for that series.

End up with a collector series or just buy the one you like to drive.

I would buy 1966 F3 championship for $100 no problem.

Some people would buy 10 series. you get it. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2015
  4. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

You have my interest in another thread now John, you know I only do 10 best tracks threads, etc. to break the compare/ wishlist/ problems cycle. hehehe p

I was one of the first to put up sims compare threads way back when for same reason and got bashed for it, now other sim threads are common, go figure. p

So you will find all answers in next thread, same one I ran years back and got properly insulted by virtually everyone for being a troll.

You will have no trouble finding it, give me a bit I need coffee to think and I write and compose so people in China can understand it. lol

5. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Thanks guys for your help. I am a little disappointed to be honest (not with you of course).
    Rant mode ON
    Every track looks different from each other, someone is beautiful, others just pretty...no way to play with the same atmosphere, colors, attention of details...
    I think rF2 will never explode as rF due to this, feels like an empty box in the hands of modders...but without them because moved to other games (like AC or GSCE). I think ISI should stop and restart from the base. Rework and upgrade current game engine (no way to have it working good), stop rain in the cockpit and have it visible on windshield, add shadows on cockpit and once for all a complete set of tracks!!! I will pay for DLCs like WTCC + complete championship track pack or Historic GT + most famous tracks...etc etc
    Come on, Reiza with their next game, still with gMotor2, aim to bring us a dx12 engine, variable weather etc etc plus a ton of vehicle and tracks!!!
    Rant mode OFF

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2015