S397

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by patchedupdemon, Jan 19, 2019.

1. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

I’d rather wait that’s half half implemted cars and features

2. patchedupdemon

That’s the very definition of sloppy standards, they shouldn’t have released any car and charge for until they could implement the correct working functionality of that car
    Where’s the turbo blow off of the Aston martin, oh that’s right it runs a na engine

3. patchedupdemon

Ok guys I get it, your happy for things to be released unfinished, but how the hell do you expect these things to rectified when the list becomes so great it’s inevitable that some things will be not attended to

4. patchedupdemon

They are digging a deeper hole for themselves by rushing things

DaREALMastaD likes this.
  5. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

If the "afterwards" didnt take more than a year nobody would be complaining ;)

6. Filip

Filip Registered

Speak for your self.
    Many people don't care about yellow stripes or font sizes and such trivia

fsuarez79 likes this.
  7. d0nd33

d0nd33 Registered

It's not like I don't want it, I don't need it to drive. Obviously it's a nice addition and I agree that if they go and put one, it should report data correctly, otherwise it'd be better turned off.

Emery and Filip like this.
  8. Filip

Filip Registered

You keep saying what they should and shouldn't do to make a best product in your own words (what does that even mean?). As if you would know success formula but you can't explain sales numbers of sims that are opposite to your theory of bugfree content.
    Why would anybody take your business advices seriously?
    You can speak what you want and you need and not what other users need or what S397 should.
    Or prove that you know what you are talking about

Andregee likes this.
  9. LokiD

LokiD Registered

OK. Fellas shall we leave it here now. Everyone knows what everyone's saying Noones gonna be changing anyone's mind. There's is some good points both sides of the table. But no one at the studio looking at this eh.

mr.Sw1tchblade likes this.
  10. patchedupdemon

Arrhhh I was just about to get my hand bag out

11. Louis

Louis Registered

I´m not trying to offend you but i still dont understand your crusade after such a minor problem when there is much bigger issues with rf2 than this with the recently released car

This simply not true. I´m surprised by the recent negativity but until now, few people complain about old rf2 problems. Most of times people that complain about something, got bashed by others users. As you can see on this thread and others, s397 does not even bother to respond. Why bother if other people make excuses for them?

mr.Sw1tchblade likes this.
  12. Andregee

Andregee Registered

Oh but it's true, someone will always complain and know better and this is true for the whole life.

13. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Sebring had like 0 complaints, even people that play other sims only had prises for it, they pushed their engine to the limit, so yeah it's true...

14. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

@Will Mazeo Sebring had some serious complains like "why they didnt give it for free"
    just saying

15. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

We aren't talking about price, just saying.
    The only debate about Sebring I saw was if it was necessary to use a single mesh instead of one physical and another graphical as other sims do

16. Stefan_L_01

Stefan_L_01 Registered

Amazing what People think they can expect for 3 Bucks per car. In words: Three.
    It´s like bying a simple wine from a low-level Supermarket and complaining that it does not taste like a top brand bought from a specialiced Import shop.
    For me the Price/Performance Ratio is very well. And the stuff is there, now, we can race it, the leagues start in this year.
    If there is an issue than it´s the lack of a BoP Option to fine tune the Performances. There are imo clearly some better ones and some weaker ones.

17. d0nd33

d0nd33 Registered

The price is compared to other titles. It's true that other titles have different developers, but you can't pretend they don't exist.
    If I pay for something, I expect for it to be final if not differently advertised. They talked about WIP materials but some cars' 3D model has errors one could expect from a beta version. Not a big problem for me but for others it's a reason to be upset.
    It is baffling that there are bugs older than an year and they should improve on that too to avoid the situation patchedupdemon expressed.
    I hope that, after the big upcoming features have been worked out, they'll have more time to address every issue.
    It will take time but it's not like the game is unplayable...

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  18. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

This! I'm afraid it's all going to become to much. There is already so much content that needs attention and to keep releasing more and more unfinished content is just building a backlog of unfinished content that will just remain that way!

Steve Olden and mr.Sw1tchblade like this.
  19. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Their $8 here when R3E cars are $5 max with some being $2. Just FYI ;)

20. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Probably because the car models are on point as are the track models.