[REL] S397 Monza 2021 no DRS

Discussion in 'Locations' started by redapg, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Smeghead

Smeghead Registered

Exactly that, I forced it for Alonso's alpine but the ocon car remained at default.
    I'm still using the default naming for the upgrades.ini. I'll try renaming it to a unique name and including it only once , and just edit the HDV files to point to it.
    I've been keeping each team in a separate mas file, to make it easier to find errors as I build the mod, but I guess the final install could just be one mas file
    Once again thank you, all input much appreciated

2. redapg

redapg Registered

If you want to deactivate it permanently, you can also put the HDV Lines directly into the HDV File and use the Entry in the Upgrades.ini only for the visual Deactivation (CPIT=RearFlapOriChange=(0,0,0) and CPIT=FrontFlapOriChange=(0,0,0)).
    Or you also write these 2 Entries, without the CPIT= of course, directly into the Cockpitinfo.ini and use no Upgrades.ini Entries.
    In that Way, if both Team Member use the same HDV and Cockpitinfo.ini, it should work in any Case.
    If you can not get it working, i can take a Look at it, when you send me a Link by a private Conversation.

atomed likes this.
  3. Smeghead

Smeghead Registered

All good thanks for you patience, I've left all the teams in separate mas files, created an upgrades.mas with the upgrades.ini in it. Changed it to a unique name and edited the .veh files to point to it. It works as wanted and is track specific, so it seems I need only set it it once for any track that I don't desire DRS.
    Not sure I can access the HDV files directly as its a DLC car but the upgrade solution seems to work perfectly now I got it sorted.

Thanks

redapg likes this.