rubber on the track?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by szalai1024, May 1, 2016.

1. szalai1024

szalai1024 Registered

How can i see it? What should i change in the options?

2. AceLain

AceLain Registered

you should alway see it...

Take a track, a car, add IA, put the rubber build up at 20x.

let them race for like 1 hours, you will see the track becoming darker (or lighter depending on the track, and the lignthing) where the cars are passing.

3. PearceYaussy

PearceYaussy Registered

Well, I believe if realroad is set to "green" instead of "naturally progressing" you will never see any buildup. Also make sure realroad time scale is not "static"

4. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

Green just means the session starts green, it should then build up rubber. Naturally progressing means it takes the rubber build up from the last session and so you can keep adding to it. So you could have for example - Practice "Green", Qual "Naturally Progressing", Race "Naturally Progressing".

5. peterchen

peterchen Registered

"natural progressing" is from last session??? I thought "autosave" would do this...?

Editedit: never mind, now I got what he ment...:eek:

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2016
  6. Lazza

Lazza Registered

He didn't say "green", he said "naturally progressing". You're setting the rubber at the start of the session; green means green with more building up, naturally progressing means it starts from whatever was there at the end of the last session.

Autosave means you can load up and start with what you had last time. That's not the same as naturally progressing, which.. erm... would start green for the first session? That's a wild guess :)

7. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

I think you are right, with the difference that if you restart weekend it will use the rubber you had prior to the restart instead of reverting back to green