Rolled back to build 90 (from 101) anyone know how to get HDR working ?

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Adrianstealth, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

T500 loose screws solved ( back on build 101)

Rolled back to build 90 from 101 ( due to ffb feeling disconnected & crunchy noisy & feels disconnected a bit floaty in centre in comparison to b90 )

Build 90 for me is a good build with super ffb,

Does anyone know how to enable HDR in this build 90 ?

********SOLVED problem was my hardware *****$*

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
  2. Trilez Prods

Trilez Prods Registered

What wheel do you own?

I have a G27 and after setting Steering torque filter="8" from 0 to 8 feels great so far

EDIT: I read from your profile that you have a Frex FFB, have you tried adjusting Steering torque filter, it was crucial for me in order to get a good feeling

3. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Hiya trilez

I use a t500 ( I have a frex still in box awaiting fitting to a new motion rig I'm building -so not used it yet, will be another few impatient weeks )

I was thinking about ths over last few days, I'm going to test to see if my t500 has developed a fault as no one else is complaining about this, t500 don't usually have this rattle I'm also experiencing some strange spongy slight centre deadline -very very frustrating.

There is a possibility the fault developed around the time that rf2 went to build 101, I must eliminate this before moaning on the forums any more lol

Thanks for the helpful reply dudie

4. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Don't think you can enable HDR in previous build (I think it was disabled), but I could be wrong.

5. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

Why did you posted this thread on the Mod Announcements section?

I saw you're spreading similar threads almost everywhere....about your bad feelings with the new build, but I think there is no need to spam on wrong forums just to get more contacts..uh? ;)

6. MJP

MJP Registered

Am I missing something here, AFAIK HDR has been available in all the builds hasn't it?

7. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Hi all

Sorry for posting in the wrong thread (mistake) previously, i had a big controller problem virtually straight after build 101 -so I thought it was because of build 101, it was even more frustrating because I couldn't believe no one else could notice lol

Ive discovered the problem was due to screws falling out and becoming loose in my t500 ( !#!%!! ) I've taken it apart and reassembled it, it's only 8month old and I don't use heavy ffb, so it must have been an error on the production line as alot of e internal screws were loose also.

It was causing a spongy centre deadline/crunching/sloppy floaty etc (all the nasty things that we don't want in out ffb ! )

So have gone back to build 101 ( HDR works in build 101 for me too but not the previous build )

Apologies for my moaning lol