rFactor2 Test Build 107 Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Aug 30, 2012.

1. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

Seems pretty clear to me. Doesn't make for honest discussions does it?

2. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

A little back on topic...I never said editing a word file was hard, but it is far from instinctive when you are looking at a list of poorly described settings and having to constantly fire up and shut down the sim to see the effect of your changes. Like I said I am glad to hear more of these settings will make their way to the UI. Nothing here to dislike unless you want to keep stuff away from non computer literate racers. The UI should contain a way to adjust every parameter ideally, that is what a UI is for.

3. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

10 months and still the same guy constantly complaining and moaning. lol. Any normal person with half a brain would move on to something else by now. hahaha. Some people have nothing else better to do I guess.

4. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Please refrain from saying things like that. Comment on what someone is doing, OK, but not about what you think on a personal level about them. Thanks.

5. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

And if you must say things like that a quote? 'cause that had me puzzled for a moment, not being here ten months ago and that being my second comment on the subject!

6. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Registered

Hi Tim, do you also plan with any kind of Endurance Prototypes (LeMans or Daytona Prototypes) or "just" the more or less anounced/released GT Endurance Content. Would be nice if you can give a small hint...

7. deBorgo83

deBorgo83 Registered

Such a hint has been given before :cool: Dunno where though, ages ago...