Rfactor2 not Start with new pc

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Giorda, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Giorda

Giorda Registered

Hi, i change my pc now for me is impossible to play, i want active my account but is impossible. I have this message "we see that your system has changed. please contact renewals@rfactor.net with your order number (RFxxxxxx) so that we can help you reactive rfactor 2 on your new system or configuration". I send mail but for moment no answer.

2. Giorda

Giorda Registered

it is a shameful that I can not use my license, just because I changed my PC

3. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

This is absolutely normal, if not, you'll be able to give rF2 to all of your friends for free ;)

I hope you will receive news from them pretty soon to fix this problem, usually they are pretty quick in that case.

4. PetraGTC

PetraGTC Registered

I had the same problem today (switched to Windows 8.1), contacted renewals, problem solved within 30 min:) Yep, they 're pretty fast :)

5. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

give it a little time for response. It is probably taking just a bit longer since a new build just went out.

6. VMaxMuffin

VMaxMuffin Registered

I think you can activate up to 5 activations before needing to contact support, so if you still have your original order email you should be able to activate it...?