[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. cialtronen

cialtronen Registered

Hi @Nibo. Thanks for the feeback.

I followed the second option because in fact I had no championship. I am using r2la just to track my laps and to have a database with the best lap time records. As you said, the new r2la instance detected all the log files. So it was good :)

Nevertheless I noted a problem. The reason because I looked for the new version was the fact that since 3 weeks the record table was not anymore updated even if I had some lap time new records in some circuit/car and most of all I drove on new tracks. The new tracks were not added in the records list. Now, running the new version of r2la, the record table includes only track/car used in the last 3 weeks, i.e. since the moment of the problem. A lot of records track/car disappeared, i.e. all the records older than 3 weeks. Running again the old r2la installation, the old records are still there, while ther's no trace of the new records (and also new track/car). It's like that something happened 3 weeks ago which changed the way r2la works, but I did not do anything.

2. Nibo

Nibo Member

So on new version you can see log files and their reports in Results Viewer and at the same time you can not see your best lap times from that logs on Records page? Maybe you changed your in-game name 3 weeks ago? r2la automatically picks up your in-game name from your rF2 player.json file on the first r2la start, when you complete first form. Even if your name was not changed drastically, maybe you re-entered your name and there is a trailing white space at the end, for r2la it would be different name.

3. cialtronen

cialtronen Registered

@Nibo, you are right! I changed my name. So it means that the record page takes into account only the current user name. I was mainly afraid that I did something bad just because of the strange behaviour of the new installation and old one. I guess that ther's no way to say r2la to use 2 user names, unless you use the "server mode". But honestely that's not an issue for me: I will keep on going with the new installation until I break all the past records that I can keep to see with the old installation.

Still many thanks! :)

4. Claudio Souza

Claudio Souza Registered

i know i need to install something for livetiming to work, but i don't remember what it is, can someone help me ??

5. Nibo

Nibo Member

Claudio Souza, if you did not do anything yet, then read "Live Timing" section at r2la Help page or at r2la steam guide.
    If everything done, but Live Timing still not working, read "Live Timing troubleshooting" section on r2la Help page. Sometimes re-installing Runtimes from rFactor 2\Support\Runtimes helps.

6. Claudio Souza

Claudio Souza Registered

Thx @Nibo it works now

7. Rantal

Rantal Registered

Hi Nibo congratulations and great job, I wanted to ask you a question, is it possible in the records tab to view information on what kind of tires was made the time?

8. Nibo

Nibo Member

buzz hornet and Mauro like this.
  9. Rantal

Rantal Registered

Thank you very much. Now I have to reread how to update without losing all the settings given

10. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Thanks Nibo

11. Space Cadet

Space Cadet Registered

Hi, first off, great App... Thank you. At the moment I am noticing an issue where not all tracks are having the data read in the hosted competition tab. The date is being read fully from all tracks and displayed correctly in the "results viewer" and "records" tabs but only some tracks are picking up the data in the "competition tab".
    I thought I may be adding the wrong track name or server name but I’m now using the "any" option for server name on all events and quadrupled checked the server name against the "results viewer" and actual server as well as both manually adding the track name and using the drop down list in the setup event section.
    Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find anything when I searched this forum relating to my issue.
    Thank you

Attached Files:

12. Nibo

Nibo Member

You have logs for LeMans and Maastricht and results from them do not appear? Send logs from sessions on this tracks to me, I will look.

13. Space Cadet

Space Cadet Registered

Hi Nibo, Hopefully these are the files you are requesting. Let me know if I’ve sent you the wrong information.

Thank You.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  14. Nibo

Nibo Member

Space Cadet, on your screenshot competitions have damage limit at 100%, but this log files have damage at 50%. That is why they don't pass the filter. Try setting damage in competition options to 50 or lower.

15. Space Cadet

Space Cadet Registered

Thank you Nibo :) Fixed...
    I would never have picked that up so I’m glad I asked...

16. amishracing

amishracing Registered

Appreciate the plugin. (For DEDI mode) Would love to see live incident reporting, ability to impose penalties, maybe live map and ability to send server commands through rf2la.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020 at 12:50 AM
    TOCA2FREAK likes this.
  17. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

I want change Calendar (Round 1 to Round 3, ale Round 5 to Round 2) .... now i dont do this... only delete all race and create new calendar race by race....Can you add a race order? Or, maybe could click and move race somewhere else...
    upload_2020-8-7_10-50-15.png

18. Nibo

Nibo Member

Jimmy, you don't have to delete races or whole calendar. You can just do 2 actions for every race that needs to be changed: 1 - select race, press "Edit race" button, change its name. 2 - press "Assign race result" and select new race result for this race.
    I have no plans to do race reordering at the moment, since it would be pretty complicated system.