[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No idea at the moment... I moved my rf2 to your path and D:\RACING SIMS\rFactor 2 works for me.

I will release new version in upcoming days and make it provide more info where it searching for rF2 and why it does not find it, then you will report again.

2. tjc

tjc Registered

Ok cool.

Thanks for the help Nibo. :)

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

New version. Now with Championship Manager to manage offline championships with AI or online league championships.

View attachment 16975 View attachment 16976 View attachment 16977 View attachment 16978

https://www.mediafire.com/?tsw7hr5xycyb2op
    2.030:

Championship manager
    • manage your online league championships or offline championships with AI
    • support for teams and classes
    • teams can be automatically selected from CarType, CarClass, TeamName, VehName tags or created and assigned manually
    • classes can be automatically selected from CarType, CarClass, TeamName tags or created and assigned manually
    • support for drivers moving between teams and classes at different races during championship
    • customizable points system for 50 places, plus bonuses for pole position, fastest lap, one lap led and max laps led
    • points presets for all major racing series included
    • driver statistics for championship
    • car statistics selectable by CarType, CarClass, TeamName, VehName tags
    • customizable minimum distance for classification, number of team cars that awarded points, number of worst driver results in championship that won`t be counted
    • support for manual race points override, in case of penalties, disqualifications, custom bonuses, etc.
    • export of championship tables to html
    • transfer your championships between r2la versions by importing r2la_settings file
    • if racing with AI, you have to ensure by yourself consistent driver names and performances at every race during championship
    • do not delete .xml logs that you assigned as results for races in championship, they are accessed every time you browse championship
    "Refresh" button added to "Compare logs" view
    Moved "Options" button from "Track records" to Navbar
    Log will now be provided for cases when r2la could not find rFactor2 at entered path
    Hotlaps will now provide alert if user tries to submit times with older versions of r2la. To ensure everybody has the same Hotlaps track sets.
    Times set before last version of DW12 (1.63) was released, will not be submitted for Hotlaps. Same for future mods re-released with new upgraded physics.
    AtlantaMP added to Palatov D4 hotlaps

4. tjc

tjc Registered

Cheers Nibo... :)

5. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Amazing, Thanks!

6. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Nibo for president, man! Thanks, Nibo!! LOVE the refresh button in the compare logs view :D:D:D:D

One more idea. Again a personal thing which may make no sense whatever for others or may not be worth effort, etc. etc. yada yada...

Combo-specific statistics on compare logs view like have on track records page (laps, distance, time).

Again, like all my suggestions may be stupid or might be helpful because, for example, I won't let myself give up on trying to improve my results for a combo until I've done at least several hundred laps...

Thanks again. To call this my favorite sim racing tool ever is an understatement as this tool IS sim racing to me :D:D:D.

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

P.S.R., yeah, I think it will be possible.

8. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

https://www.mediafire.com/?j7w7p1bwbvwwqjh
    2.031:
    Added "Gap to fastest lap" to stint tables
    Fixed color coding for stint tables (was relative to overall best session time before, not best player`s session time)
    Added "Times sum" column to stints (initially hidden) and "Show times sum" button. Useful to compare stints with different lap numbers in them.
    Added Laps, Distance and Time stats to car-track combo view
    Added possibility to save user points presets

10. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Hello Nibo,

Tried new version, had this error.

Something went wrong...

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "D:/web2py/applications/r2la\compiled\controllers.default.index.py", line 298, in index
    File "json/__init__.py", line 290, in load
    File "json/__init__.py", line 338, in loads
    File "json/decoder.py", line 366, in decode
    File "json/decoder.py", line 382, in raw_decode
    UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 15: invalid start byte

Previous version was running fine.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
  11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Looks like json reader can not open your player.json file. Did you enter some non utf8 symbols there lately, in auto-chat messages maybe?
    Could you send me your rFactor2\UserData\player\player.json file? Also check with clear 2.030 version, please, and tell me if it has the same error.

12. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Previous version of your tool ran fine.
    I adjoin my player file https://www.dropbox.com/s/btjhgulmkyopqwz/player.JSON?dl=0

Thanks.

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, previous version was running fine, because it reads player.json only when starting for the first time, when looking for rfactor2 install.
    I have error with your player.json with all versions. I`m working on it now, you can delete your player.json from dropbox now.

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Lgel, your problem is caused by this line with symbol "ö" in player.json - "Original Driver":"Marcel Stukenbröker".
    To fix it:
    1. Go to rFactor2 in-game menu and select some car, which original AI driver name has no weird symbols.
    2. Exit rFactor2.
    3. Start new, clean, just un-zipped r2la v.2.031. Enter your rfactor2 path.

After this you can select that Marcel Stukenbröker car in-game and continue to use r2la, because r2la will no longer access your player.json. If you will need to start new, clean version of r2la, then you can not have this "ö" in player.json for r2la to start up.

UPD. Actually r2la can access your palyer.json for Offline Challenges page also. So you can get errors with this Marcel Stukenbröker there too.
    I will think how to fix this coding problems in new versions of r2la.

15. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Thanks Nibo.

16. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Lgel, could you pls provide Infos, wich Mod have Driver Names with "special character"? Because afaik could those special character break log files, too...

17. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Thanks, Nibo :D

What is laps denominator used for percentage in car-track combo view?

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Laps: 2/49 4% = "You made 2 laps with this car on this track, which is 4% of overall laps at this track. Overall you have done 49 laps on this track."

19. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Ah awesome nice idea :D

20. Lgel

Lgel Registered

I have deleted the Json file, and I don't remember what was the last mod used before using the RLA. I thought it was and EGT driver but I searched and didn't find this name. I had played recently with BMWE90, Skippy, but I am at loss to find where this Marcel Stukenbröker was referenced (I searched in RF2 Logs to no avail). May be Nibo can remember the mod.

Sorry Jurgen, I wish I could be more helpful.