[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to 2.058.24
    • Added class name/position column to "Qual Results" table on championship race report page.
    • Added togglable CarType hints to championship Manage Classes widget.

Mauro, McFlex, jayarrbee36 and 3 others like this.
  2. ECAR_Tracks

ECAR_Tracks Registered

Top work. I sincerely recommend to support Nibo's work. His software is polished and works flawlessly. In addition, the support is immediate.

Thanks again!

Mauro likes this.
  3. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

Just updated to latest version but getting this error when trying to launch for the first time.

[​IMG]

Something went wrong...

Code:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "D:/web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la\compiled\controllers.default.index.py", line 249, in index
      File "D:\web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la/modules\la_core.py", line 240, in import_logs
      File "C:\Log_AnalyzerV2.058.24\web2py\gluon\packages\dal\pydal\base.py", line 920, in __getattr__
        return self.lazy_define_table(tablename, *fields, **args)
      File "C:\Log_AnalyzerV2.058.24\web2py\gluon\packages\dal\pydal\base.py", line 873, in lazy_define_table
        polymodel=polymodel)
      File "C:\Log_AnalyzerV2.058.24\web2py\gluon\packages\dal\pydal\adapters\base.py", line 482, in create_table
        self.create_sequence_and_triggers(query, table)
      File "C:\Log_AnalyzerV2.058.24\web2py\gluon\packages\dal\pydal\adapters\base.py", line 1369, in create_sequence_and_triggers
        self.execute(query)
      File "C:\Log_AnalyzerV2.058.24\web2py\gluon\packages\dal\pydal\adapters\base.py", line 1388, in execute
        return self.log_execute(*a, **b)
      File "C:\Log_AnalyzerV2.058.24\web2py\gluon\packages\dal\pydal\adapters\base.py", line 1382, in log_execute
        ret = self.get_cursor().execute(command, *a[1:], **b)
    OperationalError: database is locked

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

5. ECAR_Tracks

ECAR_Tracks Registered

I confirm Toca's error. I have followed the steps:

But I'm having the following issue:

[​IMG]

6. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Ok, lets be very specific to find out what its going on.
    TOCA2FREAK, please tell me at what point exactly do you have this error? Is it when you select some log in Results Viewer? Is it the same if you select any other logs? If it is one log, sent it to me.
    Also try launching r2la differently. If you used r2la.bat, now try starting by rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.24\web2py\web2py.exe and vice versa.
    I hope you didn't delete your 2.058.23 version and can use that for now. Here is the link to 2.058.23 if needed.
    UPD. Reading your error message, it looks like its was during r2la first time import of log files after first form submission? If yes, that's strange, I didn't change anything there... Maybe you have some really big log files, like the ones near a GB that were created with some rFactor2 builds weeks ago (but then it was fixed by S397).

ECAR_Tracks, error in the screen you posted is not the same as TOCA posted. Do you have this error with all logs or only that one log? It looks to me like a problem with some driver name in xml (driver with empty name). If its just one or several logs from sessions with similar mod, send that logs to me, I will look at them.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  8. intweb

intweb Registered

Good morning,

Great piece of software, adds enormously to the game!

Quick question. Is there any way of outputting (capturing) the max speed of each car as shown in the live timing screen? Where is this stored in the logs (if anywhere?) or is it a live element of the timing? Would like to capture max speed per lap or max speed per session, if possible, of all the cars to highlight any speed deficits.

Thank you for any help.
    Steve.

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

intweb, unfortunately, no (except maybe taking a screenshot of LiveTiming page). XML reports do not contain max speed info. Live shared memory stream from plugin that I use for LIveTiming contains speed data, but it is in no way connected to xml report files. Therefore LiveTiming in r2la is separate module that can only display info live.

10. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

Okay I have fixed my issue. It was due to the very large result files that rFactor 2 was creating a few weeks back so all is good now thanks. ;)

Nibo likes this.
  11. ECAR_Tracks

ECAR_Tracks Registered

Actually the error appears instantly when I open the http://127.0.0.1:8000/default in my browser.
    I'm investigating here.

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

ECAR_Tracks, if that's the one that is on your screenshot, then, yes, it would appear on /default, because automatically the top log in the list it Results Viewer is opened, there is a driver with no name in it and it shows error. Now try clicking all other logs one by one, they should not show an error.

13. ECAR_Tracks

ECAR_Tracks Registered

Yes Nibo, I can confirm it's something happening with the first result file (and few more) it looks like I've used some bugged car in those practises which has no name or something like that. Create other logs last night and apparently worked fine.

Thanks for support! It's working.

Nibo likes this.
  14. intweb

intweb Registered

Understood, thanks Nibo.

15. bo1210

bo1210 Registered

This may have already been covered, so a link to a reply would be great. Does rF2LA even have to run on the PC hosting the race, or can it run on a client PC? If it does need to run on the host, what files need to be transferred between non-DEDI PC's in case someone is unable to host a race in a championship so that the scoring remains accurate? Just the race and quali XML files? Thanks in advance.

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, you can run r2la on one PC and copy some race and qual xml logs from other PC to your logs directory on 1st PC. Then press "refresh" in r2la.
    r2la does not need to run on PC hosting a race necessarily, its just more convenient.

17. bo1210

bo1210 Registered

Excellent! Thank you, Nibo!

18. eric cline

eric cline Registered

it keeps telling me my pathway is wrong when trying to start program ive been over it a hundred times and it still tells me does not exist.[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    bo1210 likes this.
  19. eric cline

eric cline Registered

ok I shut everything down and started over and now it works was getting incorrect pathway or does not exist before this time it started right up.

Nibo likes this.
  20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to 2.058.25
    • Added "Drop worst results only after X races" option to championship. Default is 0, which means worst results will be dropped as soon as possible, as was in previous versions of r2la.

Taris Henrique and Mauro like this.