[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

This is not r2la problem. This is specific to how rF2 creates xml logs - drivers which are not present on server at the Practice session (and I think Qualy) end are not included in xml results by rF2. There is no <Driver> data in your log for Exxa and yosua. r2la needs <Driver> data to show driver results. Unfortunately, because of that, r2la is not the best tool if you host long Practice sessions and want to log every driver that enters and leaves before session ends.

2. Alejandro López Arjona

Alejandro López Arjona Registered

That can't be true. It always count the laps of the drivers who leave before the session ends. It just sometimes randomly wants to ignore drivers / laps. I ask you to investigate it if you have time and want to do it.

3. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

Could it be driver changes car before he leaves? I think this causes it....

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Alejandro_F1, I can not say that I am 100% sure how rF2 manages disconnected drivers in xml. But I'm pretty sure some time ago it was like I described. I don't run multiplayer sessions myself, so I have no good way to test this consistently. As wrxxy says, if driver changes car in the same session on server, then only his last selected car results will be logged by rF2 in xml, but name still should be logged I think even if driver didn't leave the box with last car.

Clarification on how r2la works: it reads and parses xml files that are created by rF2 at the end of every session. r2la reads and parses <Driver> tags in xml files. If some driver or some info is not present in xml file <Driver> tag (not put there by rF2) then, of course, r2la will not show that info.
    Right now I have nothing to investigate further. I need evidence of r2la ignoring drivers/laps. You said that in the log file that you provided "2 drivers ignored: Exxa and yosua" - this is consistent with file contents, there are no <Driver> tags for that names. Why rF2 didn't put them there I don't know exactly (but I provided possible explanation based on my experience - disconnected before session end).

If you have any other logs where you clearly see that some laps, lap times or names are present in log file itself, but not shown by r2la, provide them, then I will investigate.

5. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

I don't know if this line in the player.JSON is connected to the issue
    "Disconnected Results":true,
    "Disconnected Results#":"show results for clients disconnected at end of prac\/qual\/warmup",

Alejandro López Arjona and Nibo like this.
  6. Alejandro López Arjona

Alejandro López Arjona Registered

I have it with "True" value.

7. RoWo

RoWo Member

@Nibo, I have a problem.
    I added a sixth server by adding new directory. On the results page I get data from this server, but this sixth server doesn't show up in the LIVE tab. All other five servers are there.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  8. RoWo

RoWo Member

Sorry, I got it solved. The SharedMemory plugin wasn't active. :)

9. knackko

knackko Registered

Hi,
    Championship mgr is useful, at ODS, R2LA now takes place of SLS for our rFactor and rFactor2 championships but hillclimb. so I wonder if there is a way to develop a Hillclimb Championship feature assigning for each round qualify sessions and scoring for the n best time of each driver. Surely easy to say, harder to do :)

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You can already choose any Practice or Qual log when you press "Assign race result" button. It will not show points and correction checkboxes on qual results page, but Driver Standings table will be calculated.

11. knackko

knackko Registered

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Don't know why they are marked as DNF... Maybe make sure that their <driver> tag has <FinishStatus>Finished Normally</FinishStatus> tag.

13. knackko

knackko Registered

i think so.

14. knackko

knackko Registered

Finish Status is "none" for every driver for this round.
    ...In fact that was because of "Classification distance" rule !

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, I thought it might be it, I think you need to set it to a very low value.

16. brett22

brett22 Registered

Hi, I would really like to install this software but I got stuck at one of the first steps. I ran r2la.bat. then a small cmd window did pop-up. But then when I tried to open the link the web page fails to load and says internal error. The cmd window then reports a variety of errors. I Hope you can help. I uplaoded a sreenshot showing what I have explained.

Attached Files:

17. brett22

brett22 Registered

Attached Files:

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Looks like something is preventing or limiting web2py's access to files on disk or web2py's ability to create files on disk. Maybe antivirus forces it to run in a "container" or blocks it. Check security software and settings on your PC.

19. brett22

brett22 Registered

Hi thanks for getting back to me, I only have windows defender on win10. I'm looking in the section to allow apps through firewall. Nothing appears to be listed so I'm browsing allowing another app through but not really sure exactly which file to allow. Is it the f2la bat. or one of the web2py's application files? Or maybe even something else?

20. brett22

brett22 Registered

Capture6.PNG Actually the bat. file doesn't show up so my choices appear to be; py Applicaion, web2py Application, web2py_no_console Application or web2py_on_gevent Application.