[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

Ok thanks. Will it be possible for your software in the future though to just disregard these lines so no errors appear?

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I`ll look at it. Every fix for a "special case" like this slows "refreshing" r2la a bit.

3. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

Thank you. I don't expect a fix for this straight away and I understand this probably isn't your full time job. Again thank you for this amazing tool we can use for our enjoyment. :)

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v.2.056

Changelog:
    2.056:
    • Added Batch File Editor for league admins. Select some log file then press Utils -> Batch File Editor.
    • Added internationalization for top menu, championship menu and some championship tables strings. Language selector is at the Options page. Language files are in web2py\applications\r2la\languages directory. Only possible r2la strings for translation are in the languages\default.py file, at the end of the file. Insert r2la dictionary part from default.py to the end of your language file and substitute words after ":" to translations. For example, "Results viewer": "Resultats sessions", for French (fr.py file).

ede78, Slamfunk3, ceecee and 2 others like this.
  5. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

Thx again Nibo your the master.....

6. Semor76

Semor76 Registered

@Nibo

Hi. I´ve found the F1 1988 Championship on Steam workshop and try to keep track of my offline progress with the Championship Manager in Log Analyzer,but I stumble about a weird problem now.

After Practise & Qualifying sessions,the programm already give points before the first Race begins. So,the first 6 drivers have already 20,12,4 etc..points. This should not be happen.

My Settings so far:

Team championship......Team Name
    Championship car classes.....Car Class
    Car statistics by tag....Vehicle Name

Point System: F1991 preset. (The closest I can find)

Hope you can help me.

Cheers

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

r2la only will assign points according to log file that you yourself assigned to your championship races. What log file did you assign? Judging by your text you assigned practice or qual log? Don`t do it. Only assign Race log when you`ll have it.

I don`t see a point of Classes in F1. Set Championship car classes to Off.

You can create any points system you like, just assign points manually in form at Edit Championship page.

8. ceecee

ceecee Registered

Hi Nibo,
    I just received an error opening Championship manager and selecting Driver Standings, I restarted and tried a few times.
    Any ideas for this great program ?
    rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.056
    Championship manager (104 races)
    Internal error
    Ticket issued: r2la/127.0.0.1.2017-11-02.13-01-02.9391a6df-971d-4caa-ade2-32ff4809fc42

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Do you see any error text in web2py cmd server window, after "starting on 127.0.0.1:8000..."? If yes, copy it here. If no, then I its complicated to find out whats wrong. Try to remember what you did last that may caused error. What is the last log assigned or last championship options edit?

The last resort is - I`ll need you to send me zips of your "rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.056" folder and your "rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results" folder if thats where your logs are.

10. ceecee

ceecee Registered

Hi Nibo,
    Not at my game computer until tonight/tomorrow and will send the data.
    The last time I used it everything was fine and it still works ok, only the Championship Manager is the problem.
    Thanks for the quick reply !

11. Taris Henrique

Taris Henrique Registered

Hi Nibo.

We use your system at our league. We are coming to last race at 11/14/2017 . We use the rule of the 1 worst result will be dropped. Our rules says of the last race will not be dropped, regardless of this last race will be the worst result or not. Is possible the r2la make this happen?

http://gridbr.cloudns.cc/championships/championship?cid=1

Thanks for your hard work.

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Taris Henrique, no way to do this automatically. You`ll have to do it manually. For example, set number of dropped results to 0 in champ options, and then determine worst result for every driver and manually set it to 0 pts.

Taris Henrique likes this.
  13. Taris Henrique

Taris Henrique Registered

Thanks Buddy. I hadn't thought of that.

14. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Love the app.
    Any chance in the future in championship manager that we can store not only the actual race result but also store the practice and qualifying results so that everything is complied together. So when you click on race 1 (it stores practice, qualifying and race result).

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Qualifying data tabs should already be visible in race reports. But no plans to add Practice. It would raise complexity a lot.

16. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

No worries it’s an awesome tool thanks for prompt response.

17. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

Is there anyway of letting this run as https:// instead of http://

I ask because I am trying to get the page to display inside an iframe on a website that uses https:// and because rf2 log analyzer runs as http:// you are always asked to unblock the unsafe content.

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You`ll need to have ssl certificate for this. If you already have server.crt file and server.key file (your filenames may be different), you can pass them to web2py.exe on start as arguments. Modify your r2la.bat file to look like this:
    Code:
    cd web2py
    web2py.exe -c server.crt -k server.key

TOCA2FREAK likes this.
  19. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

Thanks for the response. However how do I go about creating a server.crt and server.key files?

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I know very little about this. I think you should buy them and they can cost a lot. Also you can generate one yourself, but that type of certificate can still give users warning messages. You`ll need to research yourself. It may be not worth the trouble to do all this.