[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Maybe you could try to copy the html code and post into your site instead. Not sure if it is possible tho, I once tried to use in our site (we use Zoho sites free service) and I couldn't get it to work

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You have to buy domain name from some provider (like godaddy) and assign your ip addres to that name (its usually done on domain name provider site once you purchase a name). Then you`ll be able to call http://my_new_name.com/championships/championship?cid=1

I don`t think its worth it, unless you already have some domain name(s) purchased for some site before. Also I can not guarantee that will work in 100% of cases, there may be some complications based on every specific case. I don`t have experience with this.

3. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

will there be any plans in the future to have a live map with this software so you can view what is happening live on the servers?

4. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

Another nice feature would be to keep track of driver statistics such as how many hours/laps/kilometres they have driven ;)

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

r2la is not a live app. It only reads static xml reports which are created by rFactor after session ends. Partial driver stats are available on "Records" page for every track. Driver stats are also available for separate championships and aggregated for all/selected championships. Since r2la is only a "mirror" of existing xmls, it can not be relied on to show all-time driver stats, because when you delete (cleanup) any old xmls you`ll loose that data from r2la.

6. Davvid

Davvid Registered

@Nibo and users
    I've got big problems with autorefresh on the latest version. Simply it doesn't work. At earlier versions it was flawless.

From the about tab:
    Auto refresh: True
    Refresh period: 60 min
    Last refresh: 10 Sep 2017, 12:40

Is it working for you?

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I think I forgot to add autorefresh call to "Results" page when I merged DEDI and non-DEDI versions. Try to access your "Records" page, it should trigger autorefresh call, tell me if it worked.

Davvid likes this.
  8. Davvid

Davvid Registered

Yes, spot on :)

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Here is "Results" page with autorefresh call added. As before, unzip it into rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.055.4\web2py\applications\r2la\compiled folder.

Attached Files:

Davvid likes this.
  10. Mauro

Mauro Registered

hi nibo

is it possible to add "Points for finish race" in league rules?

now there is "Points for finish in lead lap" but it isn't the same

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I think you can just create custom Point System. For example, if you have TOP8 points system, just add 1 point (or other number you want) for all positions from 9 to your_race_max_possible_drivers_num (I mean 20 or 30 or whatever).

12. Mauro

Mauro Registered

Mmm.... It's not the same.
    Example
    If i have a 25 drivers race, all first 20 drivers take point (no minimun % of race distance needs for point).
    But only driver that see chequered flag have 2 points bonus.
    Is it possible now?

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Maybe set "Classification distance" to 0 and then add one point to all positions in your Points System table from 1st to 20th position. That way all cars that have pos<=20 in results will have additional point and all who have positions in you PTS system range (1-10 for example) will have their points also.

14. Mauro

Mauro Registered

for championship i can change this points indipendent for every races?

because in first race 20 drivers finish, in 2' only 15, in third only 18, ecc.....

15. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No, that would be too complicated. You can correct any drivers points manually for every race in Race Results tab. I just remembered that with my proposition of 0 "Classification distance" it would assign points also to drivers with DNFs, because I don`t check for them when assigning that pts. So you`ll need to correct them too.
    I also don`t understand why exactly you`ll need to change this bonuses according to number of finished cars.. If you have that kind of dynamic system, then you better only use points correction for every race on Race Results tab.

Will Mazeo, that looks a bit too complicated, what if there are more then 25 cars? Even just replicating that 25 places system would be a bit of work, which at the moment I didn`t plan to do. Maybe at some point in the future, but I can not promise.

Mauro likes this.
  17. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

I suspect everyone bellow 25 would get that 0.2 and would be safe to make it that way in rF2LA
    But VLN has so many classes I dont think any of them get more cars than 25.
    Isn't the logic easy behind it tho? I mean you basically need to build 25 point systems inside only one. if 10 cars start the race in class y, point system named "X10" is used (where 1st 9.5, 2nd 8.5, 3rd 7.5, etc). It is basically feeding the point system that already exist in the program

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yeah, something like that, and integrate that instead of current static PTS table, plus make sure that every other PTS option is not broken in process, and then make sure class PTS also work with this system. I`m not able to do this at this moment. Maybe sometime in the future.

19. ganzoni

ganzoni Registered

It's a realy nice app, bravo.
    We use it on http://sim-racing-evolution.fr/

Is it possible that i can translate some words to french? (where need i go to change words?)
    Or can i change "Records" to "Hotlaps" for example

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There is no way to do that, because I distribute application compiled. If you change some symbol in .pyc files it will change the checksum and throw an error.