[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Daniele Vidimari

Daniele Vidimari Registered

Hi Nibo, seems like i can't export any results of the final race of the championship. Last version, i tried with Firefox and Chrome, in my pc and in the dedicated server, if i try to export the race result nothing happens, same if i try to export the standing with the race reports, but works fine with the standing alone.

EDIT:
    solved by using my log insted the server race log

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. gornes

gornes Registered

Hello, I apologize if it was already explained, but I have this issue with hot-swap cars in the championship. While all the swapping drivers are displayed in Race Results (under given car), only the finishing driver is listed in the Driver Standings. That wouldn't be a problem normally, but we actually split the position points among all the hot swapping drivers of a given car. We also have another sprint series combined with it and that's why I need each driver listed separately in the standings.
    Is it possible to do it manually or another way? I went through all the adjustable championship settings but couldn't find a way to do it.
    Thanks

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Its not possible to do with r2la, but you can try to edit xmls manually like described in this message by Will Mazeo. Basically creating/cloning whole <Driver> tag for every swapped driver name at the end of the file.

4. gornes

gornes Registered

Thanks Nibo, I will try to experiment with that.

5. Taris Henrique

Taris Henrique Registered

Thank you buddy... We are using your tool at our league... You are the best

6. Davvid

Davvid Registered

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Some mods can have long tire names and because space in table cell is limited I set a limit for tire names to 5 symbols. That`s why it is truncated like that. I could set it it to 6, but then maybe some tire names will occupy more space, and there can be more tire names truncated even at 6 symbols, so I`d leave it as it is. I think its readable.

TwoHardCore likes this.
  8. Davvid

Davvid Registered

I see. You must have changed that, right? Because in earlier versions there were full names I remember (I've upgraded from 2.042).
    It would be perfect if we could have full names as a tooltip then - doable ? ;-)

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, I think I changed that when I put tire names into "badges" in results table. I`ll check tooltip possibility in 1-2 days.

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Davvid, try this, I just added <title> tag there. So you should see pop-up with full name when you hoover mouse over tire badge.
    Unzip this file into your rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.055.4\web2py\applications\r2la\compiled folder. Replacing old file. Then restart r2la if its running.

Attached Files:

11. Davvid

Davvid Registered

Thanks. It doesn't work me though (Firefox browser).

12. ceecee

ceecee Registered

It worked in my Firefox 55.0.3.
    @Nibo, is it possible to pin instructions on the first page explaining how to upgrade rF2 Log Analyzer without losing Championships etc.
    I know it is here somewhere but the site search is not very good and this topic runs to 37 pages now !
    Thanks again for this fantastic program, rF2 would not be the same without it especially if one runs a dedi server !

Edit : Found it in the How to update.txt, thanks !

13. Davvid

Davvid Registered

Could you show a screenshot how it looks? I can't force it to work :/

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

It works for me. Put cursor on tire name and wait a second (cursor was not captured on the screenshot):
    pu.png

15. Davvid

Davvid Registered

Thanks for help Nibo but I've tried 2 instances with no luck. My local one and the other DEDI install. What's more, if I take a look into code there's no <div title [...]> entry where it is supposed to be :( Is there any caching interfering in Python ?

Code:

<div class="uk-badge uk-badge-white tire-2 compound-Super_Soft">Super</div>

<div class="uk-badge uk-badge-white tire-3 compound-Soft">Soft</div>

<div class="uk-badge uk-badge-white tire-4 compound-Medium">Mediu</div>

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There should be no caching if you close and restart your r2la. Are you sure you replaced the your rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.055.4\web2py\applications\r2la\compiled\views_report_race_results.html.pyc file with the one I provided? Make sure you unzipped the file. What table are you looking at? I added <title> only in "Race results" table.

17. Davvid

Davvid Registered

Yes, I'm sure unfortunately - that's why I tried 2 seperate installs. But there must be some caching I cannot get rid off because when I deleted the mentioned file "Race Results" tab still works. Black magic I guess ;-)

Edit:
    OK, I made little debugging and I discovered that it is a wrong file :) The one that loads 'Race Results' tab is actually: views_report_report.load.pyc

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, you right, contents of views_report_race_results.html.pyc are put into views_report_report.load.pyc at compilation. Sorry, I forgot about this (I was checking on non-compiled app here and missed this). Here is correct views_report_report.load.pyc file, put it in ...compiled\ folder also.

Attached Files:

Davvid likes this.
  19. Davvid

Davvid Registered

Now everything's ok. Thank you!

20. Taris Henrique

Taris Henrique Registered