[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

2.051 archive re-uploaded again. Fixes for errors in championships if you selected "Manual classes" and didn`t assign any classes. And some fixes in class points calculation.

You can just take and re-substitute 1 folder from new archive (rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.051\web2py\applications\r2la\modules) and restart r2la. Not necessary to re-install r2la from scratch.

2. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

I'm not sure if it is a setting I have different or it is caused by the latest update.

When viewing the Driver Standings of a Championship how can I remove the car driven from under the Driver name eg:
    Driver 1
    Corvette C6.R ZR1 ES_GTE

When I did the points for our last season using v2.045 this was not an issue, only the driver names were displayed.
    Now using v2.051 with the same mod it displays driver name and car making the Driver Standings chart vertically longer.

As I have deleted the v2.045 version I can't compare settings and what I have tried with the new version doesn't remove the car names.

I hope you, or anyone, can help Nibo and keep up the excellent work.

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I think in v2.050+ I made vehicle or team (if championship has team standings) name always visible there. To turn it off I`ll need to introduce new option for championship, so I`ll do it only in next update that will have a version number change.

ADSTA likes this.
  4. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Give the man a medal. :cool:

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

2.051 archive re-uploaded again. Fixed a typo that was giving an error in championship qual results report if some car has ballast.

You can just take and re-substitute only 1 file from new archive (rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.051\web2py\applications\r2la\compiled\views_report_qual_results.load.pyc) and restart r2la. Not necessary to re-install r2la from scratch.

6. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Any progress on grid editing and driver swap?

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I had no time to do that yet. Maybe in next 1-2 weeks.

ADSTA and Juergen-BY like this.
  8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Do I understand correctly that time penalties can be applied only to drivers that finished on one lap? Because I can not think of a way to add time penalty to a driver that is 1 lap ahead of somebody, they have no delta-time between them.

9. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Auto penalties? The game will usually move the guy back in the grid
    Doing it manually I use the gap tab to see if that time added will make him drop a position and how many positions

Edit: i mean the gap tab in simresults.net, it show gap to leader so you can add time to that one easily and check if it drops the guy to next position

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yeah, but that gap only exists for drivers on the same lap. If we have, for example:
    P4 +30 sec
    P5 +1lap
    P6 +1lap
    There is no gap between P4 and P5. P5 may even finish ahead of P4 on the track, because he is lap down. So if I don`t miss anything, time penalty can only be applied to a driver if he can fall behind someone, i.e. if there are some drivers on the same lap behind him.
    I`m talking about how I will be implementing penalties in r2la.

11. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Are you sure? Check this example in simresults (go to Race -> Race Gaps) It's gap to leader so even if they are a lap or more behind (especially the GT compared to Proto) it shows their gap. So when you add time to their gap they'll drop to next position naturally, I think ^^"

Edit: http://simresults.net/161113-Wx8?lo...ints=&laps_points_number=&laps_points=&team=1
    this one is a better example as we had a mass disconnect in the previous one

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Hm.. I don`t understand how they computing that gap value for lapped cars. Apparently I need to think more about this :)

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v2.052.

r2la v2.052

Changelog:
    • Added championship option to hide driver vehicle/team name in Driver Standings table.
    • Added results editor. You can change driver name, position, finish time/status, laps completed, disqualify driver, add time penalty. See "Editing results" on r2la Help page for more info.

ADSTA and wrxxy like this.
  14. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Thanks mate, great update :)
    Now only missing making class using points from the overall standings rather than only in class, it's usefull for GT racing if you don't want to split the grid :)
    One question: how I make both drivers in the car that did a swap get points for the same position? Gotta keep in mind they can split during the season, someone may be a "rental" driver and have many different partners, one guy may get a point penalty but the other not.
    IMO they should appear in the same position but with different point box for manual overwrite. I tried (before this update) to put 2 drivers in same position but your program is only taking one =/

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Not possible at the moment, because every driver has to have unique race position and unique race name for r2la. I have no solution for that at this moment.
    At least you can select or set consistent driver name for particular multi-driver team through the season. So I have support for team/car crew based championship standings.

16. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

That can make sense for leagues that focus more on team championship but those must be more the endurance leagues, most are just sprint :(
    Hope a solution won't be too hard to make :) Good luck mate, thanks again for the hard work :cool:

17. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

ONce again Nibo thx for your time and effort without this program most leagues would be up the shiiiiit.....

18. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Found a workaround I can use: in the xml copy all the info of the drivers swap (laps, position, etc), remove the Swap like, paste it in the end of the file, change the name to and put the partner there, change all the positions to last ones, save, in the championship edit the points and give him the same amount of points as his partner, it's a quick task with Notepad++
    Doing this tho dropping the worst result has to be done manually. So one request: is it possible for the program to show the position in the driver standings in league? i.e. Driver xxxx R1 points 30(P5), but keeping the red dot indicating it was changed manually, should be easier to track the worst position this way since you can put the swaped drive in a position like 50 and that could be kind of a code people can make by their own to indicate the real position the guy finished

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, but since it must be optional, it will again require addition of checkbox option to championship and new r2la version number.

I`ll think about this idea of adding "fake" drivers from swaps list to cloned xml. Maybe it can be done with r2la.

20. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Thanks for the update of your great program Nibo.
    It's good to see a dev listening to the users and acting on requests and ideas.