[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

This is exactly how classes work. Maybe you not doing it right? On Championship Edit/Create page select "Championship car classes" -> "Manual". Then on championship page press "Manage Classes" button. Create your two classes, add them to your championship (on the top part of this page). Then assign drivers to classes for every race (on the lower part of this page). Press "Save changes". Now on the championship page, after "Driver Standings" button you should see two buttons with the names of your classes which will show you classification by class. And on the every race page at "Race results" tab there should be "Cat" column with the name of your classes for every driver and in PTS column points there should be like this "10|15". First value is overall classification pts and second value is class classification pts.

If you can not determine whats wrong, you can send me screenshots of your "Edit championship", "Manage Classes" and some championship race "Race results" pages. Maybe by looking at them I can figure it out.

2. oliva18

oliva18 Registered

Ok, if i see the class tag i can see the rights pts for each category, but if i see the driver standing tab, or team standing tab i can see overall pts e not class pts like i should want. For make this, i need to modify manually all pts (for example 10/15 i need to manually set 15).
    There's other way to obtain that?
    Thank's

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

So you have separate standing for classes as you should and everything working fine? You just want to see class points in overall standings table? That is not possible. I don`t even know why you would want that. Overall standings are for overall classification, every class has its own standings. Maybe I don`t understand you right...

4. oliva18

oliva18 Registered

Our league use team system, each team have 2 cars for category. To have a correctly team standing pts i need to do that otherwhise team standing show overall pts only.. maybe i can't explain you well... so this workaround (put manually pts to others class drivers) works fine for me.. if you can add this feature (maybe a choise on which pts read) in next release be should great, otherwhise no problem and thank's for plugind and your support (and patience!)

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Do you have a link to your r2la DEDI or somewhere else where I can see your r2la championship? You can send it to me by PM. Because, again, I think you are talking about something which is already there. There is a separate team standings table for each class. You should see it on the class tab, below driver class standings there are team class standings.

6. Didier Coquillard

Didier Coquillard Registered

Nibo, i try to sent a PM...did you receive it?

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, I just send you reply.

8. oliva18

oliva18 Registered

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Replied. It was night time here, I was sleeping.

10. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

Hey Nibo! Just wondering if its possible to group warmup, race, Practice & Qually sessions when deleting files as it would be much easier to delete instead of selecting each one when deleting........is it possible?

Thx mate Great product

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Maybe I can add another checkbox alongside existing one when you press "Select multiple". Left will remain old one and will function like "select only this log", and right one will function as "select all logs for this weekend". Thats just a theory, I`ll have to try if its possible.

12. oliva18

oliva18 Registered

Thank's man. I'm just not sure that you received it because my sent item show 0 messages. Never used pm on this board before! Thank you again

13. Didier Coquillard

Didier Coquillard Registered

Another question...can I delete the logs from the directory after they are uploaded to a championship?

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No. Logs assigned to championship races are accessed every time you access championship/race. Do not delete them.

15. pitkin

pitkin Registered

Is it possible for the program to move logs to separate folders and access them for there? I normally separate my results into my own log folders depending on which cars I'm running at the time. The log folder gets rather hard to manage after a while if they are all kept together (especially as I usually keep all my results) .

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Then we will need a system to add user folders locations and read from them. Not easy to do. Now I`m trying to implement support for reading logs from several different rF2 installs. If I`ll manage to do that, then maybe I can extend it to user folders system.

I see how performance and management can get bad when xml numbers grow bigger. Maybe I`ll think about something else to optimize this.

17. Wil

Wil Registered

Hey Nibo,

thanks for answering me on Steam!

I followed your installation guide and stuck at point 4. The local web server starts every single time but when I try to access the server in my browser (Chrome & Firefox), a blank page with the message "invalid request" pops up. :confused:

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Just to be sure, you accessing address http://127.0.0.1:8000/ ? I don`t know for sure what can cause that. Maybe there is some server already running on your system and there is a conflict. Maybe firewall blocks connection.

Other thing you can try. Start rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.038\web2py.exe and press start server (ignore "no password" pop-up message). If this does not work, try setting different port numbers when you start web2py.exe or even select public IP just to see if it would work like that.

19. Wil

Wil Registered

Exactly. I already tried to deactivate my firewall temporarely but nothing changed.
    Sounds good, will check that out and hope I can enjoy your program some day. ;)
    Anyway, thanks for your help!

20. pitkin

pitkin Registered

Hi again Nibo.
    More requests, hope you don't mind.
    Is it possible on the lap records page to show records if they are held by AI drivers as well as human? Currently I'm the record holder in all the races I've done even though the AI were faster than me. For offline racers it would be nice to have that target to aim for.
    Sorry if it's already in there and I've missed it.
    Thanks again for what is one of the most important add ons for rf2.