Rfactor TV Broadcasts

Discussion in 'Hosting Help' started by MikeVa, Jan 28, 2012.

1. MikeVa

MikeVa Registered

I am now broadcasting live events with rf1..hoping to soon do rf2 when the final release is out. In rf1, when a player retires, the car is stored in the garage...but is still visible when you cycle through the cars that are still running, and it shows those retired cars sitting in the garage area. This really looks un-professional in a live broadcast. Is it possible when a player retires, to have their car completely dissapear...really only need this in "Race session mode"

Heres another issue hopefully that can be addressed: To go back and get an "Instant Replay" of an incident that happened on the track, I use "45" seconds for the rewind, which is fine...but at the end of the race, I would like to go back in the replay and capture the driver we are talking to in live chat, and highlight is car. With the replay only set to 45 seconds, it's not possible. If I were to make the replay rewind like 30 minutes, that would work for the end, but would not work for the rewind during the race, bacuse it would be going back so far.

I don't like to bring up an older game...but NR2k3 from papyrus had a time line replay we can use...you could just drag it back to where you wanted..all the way to the beginning of the race is that's what you wanted. You just had to set the server to stay running a certain period of time after the race was over, so it didn't shut down.
    Not sure how ISI may address this issue, but hopefully will look into it.

2. MikeVa

MikeVa Registered

I didnt see this at first, must be blind..but I now see the replay time line..but it doesn't work..is it not supported in beta? If the replay time line is suppsed to be working, why when I try and stop, or drag the line to an earlier time, nothing happens?

3. Dany Mitchel

Dany Mitchel Registered

I found that but I also looked at my reply time is 3mins so the time line is only for 3 mins if I want to watch the rest of the 4 replay session from my server I have to watch the rest with out being able to skip time line May be if you could set your replay time to like 5 hrs lol but at least if you could then you would be able to use the time line in the server replays as well