RFACTOR STOP WORKING with CIVIC, whatever online track

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Luiz De Boni, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Luiz De Boni

Luiz De Boni Registered

Simply can't join any online game with the Civic: rFactor crashes...re-boot, re-install, nothing workes...
    When I first installed the Civic all was fine ...then on the first league racing at r2p it started to crash, and then no more Civic for me...in any league, in any track...a shame, I love this car...
    Any tip, ISI???

2. Dave Millard

Dave Millard Registered

I have CTD problems as well, depending on track and how many cars. I had CTD's a few builds ago with more than 15-16 people, but did a fresh install and was able to play online with 25+.
    Since the latest build (382) and the new Honda Civic, I can't have more than 6-7 ..unless I set EVERYTHING to low in gfx, that will allow me 10+ at a lot of tracks (not frame rates issue as I still get 60), it just CTD's. Silverstone will only load if there are no other players on the server., and Loch is still a CTD with 6-7.
    Sigh.. I guess there's always the next build to look forward to. ;)

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Reduction of settings is really the only tip.

4. SpeedLab

SpeedLab Registered

Here are so quick tips I posted for our league that works well for CTD and failure to load issues. We have done several races with 20 drivers without major issues. This can happen if your graphics are set to high with any Mod just way more prone in the Honda.

An important tip for people who haven't done a lot of races in the rFactor2 simulation.

The information is relevant for all cars but particularly for the new Honda which has been exhibiting lots of issues this week online.

Most of the online issues are caused with having graphical settings to high.

If you don't have a very powerful gaming system like me here are some things I have found that worked well.

1. Turn HDR off - (this will exponentially increase the chances of a disco)
    2. Don't use more than 4 AA in the configuration settings (0-8 available i use 2)
    3. Set track details to medium or high (instead of full)
    4. Turn special effects off
    5. Set shadows to low
    The bottom line is what works racing with 15 or 20 people online generally will not work with 21 to 29 people online. You probably won't know until the start of the race when it is too late resulting in either a disconnection, or disappearance of half the field resulting in a catastrophic wreck.
    There really isn't a way to test this out before the race today so it's up to us to err on the side of caution if we want to have a good event.

There are still gameplay issues such as micro-stutter and lagging cars. This seems to be more build related than graphical or mod related. That being said the Honda may have an issue and the new collision system is net working well and is not an improvement over the last one. this is defiantly the consensus of both of the leagues I'm associated with.

Hope this helps...the Honda is a great car...Ive been enjoying it since day one!

5. Rui Nascimento

Rui Nascimento Registered

Yesterday I could not participate in the race destined to mod Honda BTCC 2013.... Croft track...I've been on the server over an hour without problems,but when the number of participants exceeded the 16 drivers, I received a message saying that my windows 7 had found a problem and would quit rfactor 2...
    However and as the qualifying was over I could not have re-enter the server...So I started some tests offline and I checked the following::
    In my rfactor 2 in "AI DRIVERS" section, the number 9 appears by default....
    If I switch to 16 I get the rfactor 2 and everything is ok ... if i put 17, I got the same message saying that windows 7 had found one problem and will shut down the rFactor2... I also checked the multiplayer configuration file and on the Max MP Players really is only for 16
    drivers in my rfactor!!!!I changed that number 16 to 21 and I saved this change, but I'm still exactly with the same problem !!!!
    Only to end I wanted to say that I still only have two mods installed, BTCC Honda and Renault megane ... Interestingly this does not happen with the Renault Megane .... With this Mod I change from 9 to 25 opponents and I have no problem!! We are several drivers in Portugal with this Honda BTCC Mod and only two is having this problem....
    My computer is a dual core 3 GHz, 4 GB RAM...32 bits
    I changed a few months ago the motherboard and the power suply... now with 850 w
    The video card is an AMD 6870 1GB
    All my graphics settings are lower
    If there is someone who can help me I would appreciate...

Thanks
    Rui

6. WarLock0722

WarLock0722 Registered

The same problem occurs to me as above. The trace file says the material cannot be fit by the dds file. Which means textures and mod is not that well optimalized yet.

7. Luiz De Boni

Luiz De Boni Registered

Thanks for the tips, ISI and folks...
    Although I have a reasonable rig (ATHLON II X4 620 @2,60 GHz 3017 MB, on Win7 Home Premium, ATI Radeon HD 5770 series 2286 MB shared with driver v8.17.0010.1191 and 3 extra ThermalLake coolers), my settings are LOW everything and MEDIUM TRACK DETAIL, NO HDR, NO ANTIAILAS, NO FXAA, SHADOWS OFF, SPECIAL EFX OFF, etc...OFF escept RAINDROPS, for all mods/tracks...never had a problem in any track/league whatever the number of participants...
    Only issue is with the Honda, a GREAT car...
    I'll try those tweaks in the Multiplayer.ini and check what happens...
    Thanx again...

8. 88mphTim

Lower your settings. You can support 16 opponents being displayed, 17 are too much. Lower settings... Reduce visual opponents, etc. Lagging could actually be, for you at least, because your system is near limits. Is 16 the limit? No, but with the settings you're using, on your system, yes.

9. Dave Millard

Dave Millard Registered

Tim..
    So what I am getting from your post is I need to upgrade my system? I have been able to race online previous to the release of the Civic with twice as many cars... but now I can't.
    What I want are options, if there are textures or options that my system can't handle...let me turn them off. It shouldn't be too difficult.

10. Luiz De Boni

Luiz De Boni Registered

Sadly there's something wrong with the Civic, at least for a few of us, devoted ISI payers/costumers...
    I'm sure Tim is trying hard to help us but so far I read no solution..

BTW, the Civic is the ONLY official ISI's content I'm having problem with...all other cars/tracks/pace cars work just REAL fine in my system...let's hope next build would fix these issues...

11. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

It was using the civic on the isi server on that track that dosnt exist anywhere in the world that's actually put me off rf2 for another 3 to 6 months

Terrible fps (for no visual advantage) / lag / odd ffb, the last build after a long wait didn't seem any improvement at all
    (Running at much lower resolution / settings than other simulator titles )

I'll maybe check these forums after the next build to see if any actual progress has been made but no doubt it will be full of posts of users having trouble trying to update to new build !%$!

Sorry to sound negative but this is how I feel about rf2 at the moment

(Fps & visual comparing to recent/current other simulator titles for reference )

12. 88mphTim

Most of the comparisons I have seen are to simulations that don't have the number of cars together, so far it's been a bit difficult to pass feedback on, because most of it isn't about rF2, it's about how rF2 relates to incomparable software either without AI, or multiplayer. Which, and I know this can be hard to interpret, isn't using our engine and will never be comparable unless it was. Bit frustrating on all sides, there's so little actual real feedback, and when there is, it's often like I said about an other sim, or someone expecting same FPS from Spa (2009) and Loch Drummond (2013), or Clio (2010) and Civic (2013). I've never said that there aren;t faults with rF2, but when people ask for a way to get better FPS, there's only one logical and possible suggestion or solution at the moment... Reduction of settings applicable. I;ve been doing that with every game I ever played... If I wanted performance, I reduced settings.

13. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

I'm reading this by you from days and in many different threads. Bashing on the game then asking sorry for the bashing....Yeah, no problem with that, but it is really necessary to write down the same stuff so many times in a very short amount of time?

I think one time is enough, isn't it? :)

14. WarLock0722

WarLock0722 Registered

Doesn't really solve anyhing. I have the same problem as @Rui, exactly the same... 16 drivers are the cap for me. I heard a lot of complaints about it from others suffering the same problem, so it's something to do with optimalization. You really have to keep to your recommended specs if you bothered to put that on the website. I exceed some of them, and I wouldn't be able to race online with the Civic on minimum settings? That's poor. The rest of the content works flawlessly though.

Here is my trace
    Code:
    TRACE LEVEL = 5
    tracelog.cpp  139: Command line: "+multiplayer +path=".." +hash=####HIDDEN#### email=####HIDDEN#### pass=####HIDDEN#### trace=5"
    main.cpp      235: FPU=0x0009001f
    game.cpp     1706: Entered Game::Enter()
    osman.cpp     727: Entered OSMan::Enter()
    plrfile.cpp  2941: Entered PlayerFile::Enter()
    plrfile.cpp  2081: Attempting to save to D:\Program Files\rFactor2\UserData\player\player.TMP
    plrfile.cpp  2114: Retcode: 0 for renaming to D:\Program Files\rFactor2\UserData\player\player.PLR
    hwinput.cpp  7601: Entered HWInput::Enter()
    hwinput.cpp  7602: HKL=0x040e040e
    vidman.cpp   1736: Entered VidMan::Enter()
    specialfx.cp 3651: Entered SpecialFX::Enter()
    dynman.cpp    673: Entered DynMan::Enter()
    sound.cpp    1312: Entered Sound::Enter()
    onscreen.cpp 3540: Entered OnScreen::Enter()
    game.cpp     1761: Entered Game::Setup()
    hwinput.cpp  7689: Entered HWInput::Setup()
    hwinput.cpp  7672: DirectInput enumerated 2 game controller(s)
    hwinput.cpp  1458: Controller was enumerated ...
    hwinput.cpp  1602: ... and successfully initialized
    hwinput.cpp  1458: Controller was enumerated ...
    hwinput.cpp  1602: ... and successfully initialized
    options.cpp  4912: Entered Options::Setup()
    O_AppObj.cpp 2809: Initiate options object creation
    O_OSC.cpp    2945: Entered Options_OSC_Reader::ReadOSC()
    vidman.cpp   1327: Trying to Play Bink File:  D:\Program Files\rFactor2\Installed\UIData\ISILogo.bik
    MovieMan.cpp  120: Error locating video file D:\PROGRAM FILES\RFACTOR2\INSTALLED\UIDATA\ISILOGO.BIK
    MovieMan.cpp  120: Error locating video file D:\PROGRAM FILES\RFACTOR2\INSTALLED\UIDATA\ISILOGO.BIK
    vidman.cpp   1327: Trying to Play Bink File:  D:\Program Files\rFactor2\Installed\UIData\~ISR~HONDA CIVIC PUBLIC_101.bik
    MovieMan.cpp  120: Error locating video file D:\PROGRAM FILES\RFACTOR2\INSTALLED\UIDATA\~ISR~HONDA CIVIC PUBLIC_101.BIK
    MovieMan.cpp  120: Error locating video file D:\PROGRAM FILES\RFACTOR2\INSTALLED\UIDATA\~ISR~HONDA CIVIC PUBLIC_101.BIK
    vidman.cpp   1327: Trying to Play Bink File:  D:\Program Files\rFactor2\Installed\UIData\PreGame.avi
    MovieMan.cpp  130: Error  opening AVI file D:\PROGRAM FILES\RFACTOR2\INSTALLED\UIDATA\PREGAME.AVI
    MovieMan.cpp  130: Error  opening AVI file D:\PROGRAM FILES\RFACTOR2\INSTALLED\UIDATA\PREGAME.AVI
    tire_manager 1370: Non-existent tire brand ""
    tire_manager 1370: Non-existent tire brand ""
    O_OSC.cpp    3125: Exited Options_OSC_Reader::ReadOSC()
    O_AppObj.cpp 2894: Options object creation successful
    NetCommUtil.  484: Enter NetCommUtil::SetupMatchMakerLocation()
    NetCommUtil.  554: Exit NetCommUtil::SetupMatchMakerLocation()
    NetCommUtil.  446: Sending Join Request to "81.19.212.76:54333"
    O_AppGz.cpp  9062: Join Session was successful, setting local session description:
    O_AppGz.cpp  9063:  ** Session Name:  ~IsR~Honda Civic
    O_AppGz.cpp  9064:  ** Scene Base:    PORTUGAL_GP
    O_AppGz.cpp  9065:  ** Human Opp:     0
    O_AppGz.cpp  9066:  ** Max Players:   31
    specialfx.cp 3657: Entered SpecialFX::Setup()
    steward.cpp  8334: Entered Steward::Setup()
    dynman.cpp    713: Entered DynMan::Setup()
    sound.cpp    1328: Entered Sound::Setup()
    render.cpp   1647: Entered Render::Setup()
    onscreen.cpp 3546: Entered OnScreen::Setup()
    plrfile.cpp  2981: Entered PlayerFile::Setup()
    plrfile.cpp  2081: Attempting to save to D:\Program Files\rFactor2\UserData\player\player.TMP
    plrfile.cpp  2114: Retcode: 0 for renaming to D:\Program Files\rFactor2\UserData\player\player.PLR
    game.cpp     1798: Entered Game::Init()
    game.cpp     1802: got past replayman init
    vidman.cpp   1979: Entered VidMan::Init()
    ai_db.cpp    3442: Entered AIDatabase::Init()
    steward.cpp  8351: Entered Steward::Init()
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "STARTGLOW"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "PITGLOWIN"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "PITGLOWOUT"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "CAUTIONGLOW_01"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "CAUTIONGLOW_02"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "CAUTIONGLOW_03"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "CAUTIONGLOW_04"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "CAUTIONGLOW_05"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "CAUTIONGLOW_06"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "CAUTIONGLOW_07"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "CAUTIONGLOW_08"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "CAUTIONGLOW_09"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "CAUTIONGLOW_10"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "CAUTIONGLOW_11"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "CAUTIONGLOW_12"
    steward.cpp  2496: Could not find glow "CAUTIONGLOW_13"
    game.cpp      681: Multiplayer mode: setting vehicle places for RACE
    hwinput.cpp  7738: Entered HWInput::Init()
    specialfx.cp 3763: Entered SpecialFX::Init()
    dynman.cpp    724: Entered DynMan::Init()
    setup.cpp    2928: Could not find Portugal_GP.race.svm
    setup.cpp    2928: Could not find Portugal_GP.svm
    camera.cpp   5468: Entered CamMan::Init()
    sound.cpp    1337: Entered Sound::Init()
    CommMain.cpp  637: Opened commentary script "D:\Program Files\rFactor2\Installed\Commentary\CommentaryEnglish-USA.ini"
    CommMain.cpp  360: Could not find file "flag_yellow_race.wav" from commentary script
    CommMain.cpp  360: Could not find file "flag_yellow_race.wav" from commentary script
    CommMain.cpp  360: Could not find file "leader_yellow_closed.wav" from commentary script
    CommMain.cpp  360: Could not find file "leader_yellow.wav" from commentary script
    CommMain.cpp  360: Could not find file "pits_open_leadlap.wav" from commentary script
    CommMain.cpp  360: Could not find file "pits_open.wav" from commentary script
    CommMain.cpp  360: Could not find file "caution_end_double.wav" from commentary script
    CommMain.cpp  360: Could not find file "caution_end.wav" from commentary script
    CommMain.cpp  360: Could not find file "still.wav" from commentary script
    CommMain.cpp  848: Read commentary file successfully: "D:\Program Files\rFactor2\Installed\Commentary\CommentaryEnglish-USA.ini"
    render.cpp   1655: Entered Render::Init()
    onscreen.cpp 3555: Entered OnScreen::Init()
    NetComm.cpp  3941: Calling KickSlot() 0 times ...
    game.cpp     1856: Entered Game::Restart()
    NetComm.cpp 13934: Entering "SynchronizeWithServer()"
    sound.cpp    1349: Entered Sound::Restart()
    steward.cpp  8583: Entered Steward::Restart()
    specialfx.cp 4282: Entered SpecialFX::Restart()
    hwinput.cpp  7765: Entered HWInput::Restart()
    dynman.cpp   1028: Entered DynMan::Restart()
    setup.cpp    2928: Could not find PORTUGAL_GP.ini
    camera.cpp   5528: Entered CamMan::Restart()
    render.cpp   1925: Entered Render::Restart()
    onscreen.cpp 3575: Entered OnScreen::Restart()
    vidman.cpp   2196: Entered VidMan::Restart()
    plrfile.cpp  3013: Entered PlayerFile::Restart()
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "Red Dragon" (unmapSlotID 24, pid -1, nid -1, "CIVIC_BTCC_2.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcextra8_024, tex0=Misc\extra8.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_2extra8.dds, tex2=wcextra8_024.dds
    camera.cpp   5528: Entered CamMan::Restart()
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "xiqui" (unmapSlotID 0, pid -1, nid -1, "CIVIC_BTCC_15.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldin_000, tex0=Misc\windshieldin.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_15windshieldin.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldin_000.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldout_000, tex0=Misc\windshieldout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_15windshieldout.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldout_000.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcdriver_000, tex0=Misc\driver.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_15driver.dds, tex2=wcdriver_000.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wchelmet_000, tex0=Misc\helmet.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_15helmet.dds, tex2=wchelmet_000.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcextra8_000, tex0=Misc\extra8.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_15extra8.dds, tex2=wcextra8_000.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "johan boris scheier" (unmapSlotID 9, pid -1, nid -1, "CIVIC_BTCC_8.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldin_009, tex0=Misc\windshieldin.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_8windshieldin.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldin_009.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldout_009, tex0=Misc\windshieldout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_8windshieldout.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldout_009.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindowsout_009, tex0=Misc\windowsout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_8windowsout.dds, tex2=wcwindowsout_009.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcdriver_009, tex0=Misc\driver.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_8driver.dds, tex2=wcdriver_009.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "Your Nickname" (unmapSlotID 23, pid -1, nid -1, "CIVIC_BTCC_1.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcextra8_023, tex0=Misc\extra8.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_1extra8.dds, tex2=wcextra8_023.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "Higans" (unmapSlotID 25, pid -1, nid -1, "CIVIC_BTCC_1.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcextra8_025, tex0=MK8altextra8.dds, tex1=Misc\MK8altextra8.dds, tex2=civic_btcc_1extra8.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "PoopyPants" (unmapSlotID 30, pid -1, nid -1, "CIVIC_BTCC_2.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcextra8_030, tex0=_-15313_IGomezaltextra8.dds, tex1=Misc\_-15313_IGomezaltextra8.dds, tex2=civic_btcc_2extra8.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "boros" (unmapSlotID 33, pid -1, nid -1, "CIVIC_BTCC_7.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldin_033, tex0=Misc\windshieldin.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_7windshieldin.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldin_033.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldout_033, tex0=Misc\windshieldout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_7windshieldout.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldout_033.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindowsout_033, tex0=Misc\windowsout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_7windowsout.dds, tex2=wcwindowsout_033.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcdriver_033, tex0=Misc\driver.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_7driver.dds, tex2=wcdriver_033.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "pinchm" (unmapSlotID 35, pid -1, nid -1, "CIVIC_BTCC_15.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldin_035, tex0=Misc\windshieldin.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_15windshieldin.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldin_035.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldout_035, tex0=Misc\windshieldout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_15windshieldout.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldout_035.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcdriver_035, tex0=Misc\driver.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_15driver.dds, tex2=wcdriver_035.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wchelmet_035, tex0=Misc\helmet.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_15helmet.dds, tex2=wchelmet_035.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcextra8_035, tex0=Misc\extra8.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_15extra8.dds, tex2=wcextra8_035.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "wonzyon" (unmapSlotID 40, pid -1, nid -1, "CIVIC_BTCC_77.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "skinbac" (unmapSlotID 42, pid -1, nid -1, "CIVIC_BTCC_4.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldin_042, tex0=Misc\windshieldin.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_4windshieldin.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldin_042.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldout_042, tex0=Misc\windshieldout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_4windshieldout.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldout_042.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindowsout_042, tex0=Misc\windowsout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_4windowsout.dds, tex2=wcwindowsout_042.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcdriver_042, tex0=Misc\driver.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_4driver.dds, tex2=wcdriver_042.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "Pascal Cartier" (unmapSlotID 28, pid -1, nid -1, "CIVIC_BTCC_29.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldin_028, tex0=Misc\windshieldin.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_29windshieldin.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldin_028.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldout_028, tex0=Misc\windshieldout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_29windshieldout.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldout_028.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindowsout_028, tex0=Misc\windowsout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_29windowsout.dds, tex2=wcwindowsout_028.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcdriver_028, tex0=Misc\driver.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_29driver.dds, tex2=wcdriver_028.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wchelmet_028, tex0=Misc\helmet.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_29helmet.dds, tex2=wchelmet_028.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcextra8_028, tex0=Misc\extra8.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_29extra8.dds, tex2=wcextra8_028.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "[RPM]Matti" (unmapSlotID 59, pid 1, nid 3, "CIVIC_BTCC_99.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldin_059, tex0=Misc\windshieldin.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_99windshieldin.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldin_059.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldout_059, tex0=Misc\windshieldout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_99windshieldout.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldout_059.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindowsout_059, tex0=Misc\windowsout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_99windowsout.dds, tex2=wcwindowsout_059.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcdriver_059, tex0=Misc\driver.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_99driver.dds, tex2=wcdriver_059.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wchelmet_059, tex0=Misc\helmet.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_99helmet.dds, tex2=wchelmet_059.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcextra8_059, tex0=Misc\extra8.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_99extra8.dds, tex2=wcextra8_059.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "~IsR~Mini Schnauzer" (unmapSlotID 64, pid 2, nid 7, "CIVIC_BTCC_33.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldin_064, tex0=_8693_LKM2altwindshieldin.dds, tex1=Misc\_8693_LKM2altwindshieldin.dds, tex2=civic_btcc_33windshieldin.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldout_064, tex0=_8693_LKM2altwindshieldout.dds, tex1=Misc\_8693_LKM2altwindshieldout.dds, tex2=civic_btcc_33windshieldout.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindowsout_064, tex0=_8693_LKM2altwindowsout.dds, tex1=Misc\_8693_LKM2altwindowsout.dds, tex2=civic_btcc_33windowsout.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcdriver_064, tex0=_8693_LKM2altdriver.dds, tex1=Misc\_8693_LKM2altdriver.dds, tex2=civic_btcc_33driver.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "[RPM]Henri" (unmapSlotID 66, pid 3, nid 4, "CIVIC_BTCC_99.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldin_066, tex0=Misc\windshieldin.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_99windshieldin.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldin_066.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldout_066, tex0=Misc\windshieldout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_99windshieldout.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldout_066.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindowsout_066, tex0=Misc\windowsout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_99windowsout.dds, tex2=wcwindowsout_066.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcdriver_066, tex0=Misc\driver.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_99driver.dds, tex2=wcdriver_066.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wchelmet_066, tex0=Misc\helmet.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_99helmet.dds, tex2=wchelmet_066.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcextra8_066, tex0=Misc\extra8.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_99extra8.dds, tex2=wcextra8_066.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "B4574RDO" (unmapSlotID 100, pid 4, nid 18, "CIVIC_BTCC_2.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcextra8_100, tex0=Misc\extra8.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_2extra8.dds, tex2=wcextra8_100.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "~IsR~DrMabuse1963" (unmapSlotID 12, pid 5, nid 9, "CIVIC_BTCC_55.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcextra8_012, tex0=Misc\extra8.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_55extra8.dds, tex2=wcextra8_012.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "Jenaro Moreno" (unmapSlotID 29, pid 6, nid 16, "CIVIC_BTCC_33.VEH") @ et=  0.0000
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldin_029, tex0=Misc\windshieldin.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_33windshieldin.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldin_029.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindshieldout_029, tex0=Misc\windshieldout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_33windshieldout.dds, tex2=wcwindshieldout_029.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindowsout_029, tex0=Misc\windowsout.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_33windowsout.dds, tex2=wcwindowsout_029.dds
    util.cpp     1179: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcdriver_029, tex0=Misc\driver.dds, tex1=civic_btcc_33driver.dds, tex2=wcdriver_029.dds
    NetComm.cpp  6258: *** LOADING Human Slot "Tommi Luoma" (unmapSlotID 2, pid 7, nid 19, "CIVIC_BTCC_77.VEH") @ et=  0.0000