rFactor.net updated

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram Registered

Actually the only good thing vBulletin did in the last two years was adding an additional.css template in the admincp. You can make as many changes as you wish on the forums with css in that template and it will not get overwritten during a version update of the software.

Let me know if you need some help with that. Forums look good now but would be even better if you can loose that blue'ish-vbulletin-look on the forumhome by using the rFactor.net fonts and colors. Should be a quick fix :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
  2. Traveller

Traveller Member

The forum has a strangely familiar look to it. It's like visiting an old friend or, rather, an old forum.

3. Francesco H.

Francesco H. Registered

nice style, I like and identifies good rFactor2

4. THUNDERbreaks

THUNDERbreaks Registered

Nice, and functional I like the orange background. About the facebook button, well it's there 'couse people not registered here have to see it straght away, so they can immediately post questions and feedback. Oh and I just saw the "autosaved" feature while I'm writing, that's cool, no more post gone, I remember a couple of times I forgot to Ctrl-C and woop.. session expired, bye bye post. So that's a good feature really.

5. F1lover

F1lover Registered

Loving every minute of it!!!