rFactor 2 multiplayer vs Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam C, Jul 12, 2015.

1. unknwn

unknwn Registered

Don't forget those who didn't renew MP subscription because of the above reasons, it's never ending loop.:D

2. Easton

Easton Registered

This appears to have started off as a very helpful discussion to the original poster. On page two he thanks everyone for their thoughts and moves on.
    This discussion changed after that. It's so easy today to see those who just want to hate.

3. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Wasting time talking about some bs compares rather then spend the time online.
    Am I pissed about that...well yeah.
    lool

Hate ?

Nothing to do with Hate, Assetto Corsa is just a lame excuse for physics imho.

You do not agree good luck to you !

If that bothers you ..................TOUGH TITTY :confused:

I never started any of these the threads " BS Vs BS " you lot go on with it then when you don't like the replies you start with personal attack anyone does not conform.

I have copped it heaps of times. ~! hahaha

Just by saying people hate, you are being personal and divisive.....................wake up.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
  4. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Do like Tim said, Ignore List is a beauty and you can skip a lot of those postings. Just gotta resist the curiosity of what was written when there's like 7 hidden posts in a row :p.

5. QUF

QUF Registered

6. bwana

bwana Registered

AC must really be a Euro /US thing, down under I never see more than 4 populated servers and normally 4 /10 drivers max.. Bit like that with rF2 at times .. Get out of bed ya slobs ;) or leave work early please.

7. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I asked 4 years ago for leaguers to put in 1/2 hours a week on open servers ( to help , etc ) ...... so we could easy fill the ISI servers everyday.

Too much beer and donuts.

lol ;)

8. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

proof or it didn't happen

9. bwana

bwana Registered

Had a good turnout last night on our server which is unlocked for our fun off season racing. Admittedly the flat6 is getting a lot of attention atm but with the quality about. Peeps buying rf2 for Xmas ,holiday period etcetc is helping but we are seeing more runners lately. Another factor(excuse the pun ) is a trend of co operation between a few local leagues to join each others servers and an attempt to not have conflicting league events. Baby steps but seeing results.

10. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Surprisingly enough I've seen little traffic in the Flat6 mod on PRC servers (it's named Porsche Cup I think), meanwhile somehow the F-ISI got 52 different people logging over 3000 laps.