rFactor 2 is coming to Justrace :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by B1K3R, Jan 3, 2017.

1. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Thanks, I tried to clear all issues today and will keep testing all week :)

2. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I was looking into setting up a server but the whole site just stopped working. I hope it wasn't my fault! I must say it's quite nice seeing the vast list of content for rF2 and AC - looking forward to turbo era races - but, as understandably expected, a couple of good mods are not there. Is there a place to submit material for approval?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2017
  3. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Ok, three times now (along with another user) I've been booted from the game when progressing to Race session on a user-created server.

4. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Which part of the site stopped working? Surely not your fault :)

We can install any car and track you want as long as its legal and is of a certain quality, so go to our forum (Forum icon on top bar when you login to justrace.net) and make a post, ideally with the download links or from where we can get them.

Thanks!

5. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Right! OK, I know what it is. Basically we developed a mechanism that if the race started and no drivers are online, we shut down the server so that we save on resources.....obviously it seems the check is thinking that no drivers are online!

I'll try to fix it asap, thanks!

Guimengo likes this.
  6. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Justrace Server Manager coming out soon! You will be able to hook all your game server to Justrace where

1. You can create, stop and delete your game servers from Justrace web application

2. You can schedule your servers from Justrace web app

3. Your community drivers will be able to see schedule servers and subscribe to them on our match maker

4. The race schedule you create will be tagged to your Community name

5. Results and statistics will be auto uploaded and generated

6. Ratings will be auto calculated

7. You can then also integrate your servers with the coming Advanced League Management system

I have added some images on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Justrace.net/posts/1683724778592406

AceLain likes this.
  7. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

New menu "My Server" has been added

You can create, schedule, stop, delete your game dedicated server, see how many people are online, results auto uploaded, ratings....bla bla bla bla.....from your mobile while you're drinking beer at the pub ;)

Those who would like to start testing the server manager please send me a pm for the beta download link..

Your server will start automatically due to our Server Manager running on your server. You can stop it at any time or restart it with a new schedule. All mods will be created on the fly! You do NOT need to stay creating them yourself. Just choose the track and cars and it will be automatically created for you, installed and then when its time for the server to start, it will by itself.

[​IMG]

You can control your dedi server and see it status from the web app...or from any mobile device with internet. You can also create a session there and then or schedule it and all will be done automatically for you.

[​IMG]

It will also show in our Match Maker where your community or users can join or subscribe to it at any time. After the session, the results are auto uploaded to our server and ratings also calculated.

[​IMG]

Next step for us is to hook all this to our upcoming Advance League management system.

Mauro and AceLain like this.
  8. TheMattyOnline

TheMattyOnline Member

I've only just seen this.

I just posted about practise sessions online, this would probably be really easy to set up using just race?
    Sometimes I don't want to race, but practise an unfamiliar track but also practise around other drivers. Is a practise only session possible here?

Something along the lines of the iracing practice session.

9. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Yes, definitely! You can set a practice session only, on your server or our server. We will soon add all rF2 dedi parameters to the web like we did with the other games...

On your servers, there will be no time limit, on our servers we will limit it a bit (like max 1hr) due to limited resources

upload_2017-2-21_16-14-25.png

TheMattyOnline likes this.
  10. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

@TheMattyOnline Also forgot to mention, if you need a specif car/track and you dont find it on our server, let me know and I'll add it :)

TheMattyOnline likes this.
  11. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Hey b1k3r, I'm unable to check the forum or servers for now so I'm asking here. Have you added all if that content I provided into the rf2 server options? I did see the AC ones I had linked were there. Cheers.

12. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

I'll have a look this week :)

13. AceLain

AceLain Registered

Hey Biker

I just saw that the new GT500 is not avalaible on the car list !
    Thank you

14. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Good point, I'll add it :)

AceLain likes this.
  15. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

I have added to Server 2 not 1 just in case you dont see it...

EDIT: Added it to Server 1 too

upload_2017-2-24_6-48-38.png

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    AceLain likes this.
  16. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

So I have added a few of them, but unfortunately rFactor 2 mods take LOTS of hard disk space compared to other games....and our server hard disk is full....sorry mate :(

20G just rF2 packages! But anyway. we have now released the BETA Server Manager and can use multiple servers. So if anyone want to hook their servers with ours you are more then welcome :)

upload_2017-3-1_14-4-0.png

Euskotracks and Guimengo like this.
  17. AceLain

AceLain Registered

Where can I find the Beta Server Menager ?

18. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

19. AceLain

AceLain Registered

thanks, I will try this.

Thank you again

20. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Like i said, I might need to explain a few things first, but give it a try anyway :)