rFactor 2 is 20% off this weekend

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

That's also why you have multiple activations. Put it on your specialized PC, that laptop you take for trips...

2. Adam Gutowski

Adam Gutowski Registered

hi

where can i find my "RF order number" ?

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Either in the email receipt or on the launcher profile tab I think.

4. Adam Gutowski

Adam Gutowski Registered

launcher - nope, only license type (rf2) and online access (expired :( )

i'm digging my mail now but so far no luck :/

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

You're looking to upgrade? I found you via your email, if you send through just mention your email instead.

6. Adam Gutowski

Adam Gutowski Registered

7. Will91EST

Will91EST Registered

Can you buy rF2 as a gift with this promotion? For some reason your system won't let a friend of mine to buy it for a 3rd person.

8. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

You seem to all totally miss my point about 2 PC.

Why cant I play rF2 on my PC and my uncle arthur lol play on my 2nd PC if I buy 2 copies.

wtf ?

No you cant do it using the same username or email or password. I do realize that .......ummmmm like I not silly my names billy.

Surely you must be able to contact Tim and arrange to have say 3 sim setups in your garage set up with rF2 on then, just costs you 3 times.

If I buy another full version I can keep that for life racing at home and my Basic version at my millionaires holiday mansions so I do not have to bother with pesky activation's.

lol

I mean seriously if you were a modder with a laptop and did a lot on it are you going to swap activations from one PC to another every day.

How stupid

9. matf1

matf1 Registered

Or just use rdp

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

10. Adam Gutowski

Adam Gutowski Registered

Sended, hope everything is ok, couldn't find "send PM" option so sorry for spam here

11. stonec

stonec Registered

You can. Perhaps you should test it yourself first before making such silly assumptions. I just logged into rF2 on my laptop using same account and went online while I was online on main PC, everything worked fine.

12. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

13. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Still don't get it do you.

silly assumptions is it ? Well maybe you should not be so hasty. lol

I have run my rF2 on 3 PCs I am NOT talking about that for petes sake read the posts. :rolleyes:

I said 2 SEPERATE ACCOUNTS .........now who is making such silly assumptions ? lol ;)

Sorry but can't make it any clearer what I meant.

Above I was told I can only buy one physical licence of rF2, I just want to know why.

I know lanners I used to race with who brought multi copies of sims we ran in their garages for online races where they also owned multi PCs. ( so they had a spare for someone you brought along ) or one for modding or another for dedicated server ........

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
  14. coops

coops Banned

hey Durge you are struggling to get your point across are you not... ROFLMFAO now PMSL sry

15. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

It was pretty plain to me what I was meaning lol

I am sure if you email them they must be able to sell you 2, but Tim doesn't talk to me anymore. hehehe jk jk

Just saying if you had basic you could use that on a 2nd PC for modding, aka offline.

Then pay 16 less whatever it is for a second full version for your sim tower. ?

Am I missing something don't people do that anymore. ?

lol

16. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

It's not struggling with the concept, it is struggling with the way the sentences were written (which is far from being a first, second, or third occurrence).

17. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I don't want to do anything illegal, I was thinking of keeping my old 2500K combo and building it into second PC.

i would love to be able to run a home dedicated server on that as it would cost barely anything ( no video card, audio card, DVD needed or overclocking and stock cooling )

So no, I am not going to go out, buy a instant master card cash it up with money for full life, mask the IP , use another email and use another user name to get around it .

Not if ISI don't want me too.

===================

Thanks John , Bi Polar here and this is typical :) ......like in anything in life with some people suffer BP if they can't get a point across and at the same time someone is having a go at them, well you can tend to ramble or get exicted. lool :)

.....and when someone uses a throw away line like I had here ina few threads .... ... " I can't understand a single thing you say " loool ........ that will usually hit a button after I gone to some lengths to try and explain something.

It is like in hardware forum now, Spin ( whom I listen to ) is sort of debating me about memory for the H97 chipset, I keep telling him over and over faster memory then 1600MHz with H97 is no use, he don't seem to understand me either, can you ?

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/22450-CPU-buying-advice

P.S. please don't ban instant master cards Tim, not yet at least, I still need to top up basic. :) lopl

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
  18. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Registered

I was not able to select Lifetime when I purchased - only 1 year. Then I had to mail you to upgrade it for me. And I'm guessing I'm not the only one. How is that a "bad user decision"?

I spent time "I didn't want to" trying just to figure out how to purchase lifetime, before I had to go the above route just to be in time to be prepared well enough for a race.

You have a lot of good things going, but courtesy is not one of those, unfortunately.

19. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

How difficult is it to get 3 more email addresses?
    Plus they can take them with them when they fly from the nest :)

20. Tobias Härnvi

Tobias Härnvi Registered

Will do. We have to support all developers of simracing software as much as we can!