Released rFactor 2 Build 382 Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

I always had trouble with that :(

I should have taken Spanish TBH, the USA is turning into a Spanish speaking country, I never had any opportunity to speak German so I forgot it all.

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

I am not looking for a friend. I don't think anything about you personally, I can't tell what you are like based on forum interaction. You holding your head up has no affect, as I was not imagining you with it down.

I have not said anything about banning you, this is an example of the extreme language and extreme actions people are trying to tell you that you do.

As am I. There's been no indication otherwise that I'm aware of. Again, I want you to be comfortable here. You seem to make yourself uncomfortable, then blame others for this. The advice I am giving you, which is all it is, is to either alter how you post (which may be impossible due to language differences) - or - accept that people will interpret your posts in ways you do not want them to because of that. Getting upset because of how people respond is something you're doing, and people respond how they do because of your posts. I'm not saying not to make those posts, I am saying that you need to build acceptance for people not accepting you.

3. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

4. speed1

speed1 Banned

What am i saying, again nothing about the positive content of the message, even not a thank you to be gentle, even if it is not really meant so. We in Germany use, danke und bitte, you not. To not get again missunderstood i'm neither frustrated nor sad, just tired about and i'm still in peace with you but don't understand anything anymore.

5. sam4cag

sam4cag Registered

Hi Tim,

After uninstalling and deleting everything rF2 in sight that I could and downloading another full content 382 Build I've got the game up and running but for some reason I have no engine sounds from my own car. Whatever car I try. What could this be and how can I fix. Never had this problem before and scanning all the tech forum threads don't see it there either. THANKS!

6. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

All cars, or just one particular one? If all, download lite and install it over the top, if one, uninstall and reinstall that one car freshly from our downloads page: http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2dl/

7. leftbehind126

leftbehind126 Registered

Does anyone have a mirror or torrent available for the 382 build? I'm trying to download it and the speed is laughable at best. I don't have 13 hours to wait for this. The mirror on their site is broken, so I don't have that option.

8. Rony1984

Rony1984 Registered

Hi Tim,

In Terence's last comment on the drivetrain- and tire-model development I read some time ago, he said that these were in-line after the completion of the body-flex model, with the tire-model at that time being rather medium priority. Has Body-flex been fully completed? And when can we expect the other models?

9. Bsmooth

Bsmooth Registered

I was just wondering If the auto updater works, as i've been downloading now for 2.5 hours and it seems to got hung up at 60%, downloading cars and tracks.

10. Hazi

Hazi Registered

Did Autoupdate yesterday and worked ok. 2 minutes and all done.
    DL Honda and speed was ok.

11. Rony1984

Rony1984 Registered

little *bump*

12. ErnieDaOage

ErnieDaOage Registered

I don't know if its already been mentioned here but i observed my ctds a bit and it seems i only get them when installing new vmods at the change from installation to choose the car, sometimes at the change from track loading to ingame and rarely when exiting ingame back to the menu in single and multiplayer. And it happend also when i changed my settings and clicked back to main menu 2 or 3 times now.
    Hope this helps the devs a bit.

13. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Maybe that is why people do not understand what I really mean.

I get told every day ........... " I can't understand a thing you say ................... " lol

Maybe because they don't bother reading it properly.

14. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Without HDR the realroad disappears very often, if leaving the track then coming back.

15. nipzon

nipzon Registered

My instal is still running strong without any CTD's only little spiky freezes every now and then, this is after removing trackmap.

In AC I notice that the "Motion Blur" option is disabled with a note "not compatible with triple screens". Is that the same as shadow blur in rfactor2?