The Auto Updater didn't work fine for me. At the end of the downloading process it said it cannot find the sync manager program and that I needed to check if it was there in the update directory. I checked and it was there. I tried to launch it manually and nothing happened. So I uninstalled previous B300 and installed the Lite version of B342. B300 was running all on max settings (but Asynchro x8 as I don't see any differences here). I set same settings exactly with B342, noted the nice GUI addition of the "Wait for Loading Pluggin" which avoided me to edit my PLR, and tried exactly the same last race I made yesterday night: Essington with Eve F2, same time of day (default), 13 AIs. Honestly, and perhaps because too much people said they saw an huge graphics improvement, I wasn't able to see that much differences (to not say any). It was just a five minutes tests at Lunch time so I could have missed it, or perhaps I was too much waiting for something more spectacular Anyway, I didn't notice any FPS drop, but once I should have go under my capped 60 fps (Alternative Vsync from NVidia panel) as I had a small stutter during a curve with all AIs around me. I launched LRP to have a ISI track instead and didn't see graphical improvement too. As I said it was really a five minutes tests so I'l go further tonight (like a five hours test minimum ). Anyway, thanks ISI!