rFactor 2 Build 1028 Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Depends on how lucky you are, with 1028 there is a random "rejoin and lose all laps" bug. Just FYI.
    However im confident that ISI will have this fixed soon

2. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I had that but I must say I forgot to load the right setup. For the race I was running a bit higher downforce than most and on rejoin I just went click-crazy and loaded the wrong one, losing all my laps and being placed even behind the previous DNF folks originally 5-10 laps down from me.

3. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I understand a rejoin function for disco but why for crash, doesn't sound very Pro to me.

Why have damage if you can rejoin with a fresh car , what is the point :) ?

Or can't it tell the difference.

4. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

It is all up to how the server is set. I think by default it is set to remember damage and other parameters. You can't rejoin if you Esc out of a race, only from an event where the .exe is interrupted.

5. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Ah well that is cool then.

So you can't write off car, turn router off then rejoin.

lol ;)

6. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I was in a league race on Sunday, saving up tires for a late charge in Spa for P1 with 7 minutes to go when rF2 gets disconnected. The game warned me 2 laps later, things shut down. I eventually got reconnected and was able to finish, dead last but finish.

7. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

The TV cams still don't zoom in with tripple screen and multiview activated. hope that gets fixed in the next build.