rfactor 2 beta video's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SKeijmel, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DmitryRUS

DmitryRUS Registered

You can laugh). System here not important what at me. Another is important. What is the time passed from the publication of the first screenshots of rF2? ? ? What you see changes? What exchanged? ...
    WIP it not Beta.
    I don't include for a long time rF2, with everyone new the assembly, one start of rF2.
    Your long-awaited Silverstone don't change anything. It will be excellent a 3D model. But as a whole lighting, work of flowers, shaders, won't help to look realistic.
    Limited opportunities of the translator, don't allow me to tell all aspects, problem points of graphics, physics and RealRoad.
    You can be angry with me). How many releases of qualitative, user mods for rF2?

2. klaasvh

klaasvh Registered

Trust me, those cars look way better in rf2 :)

3. tjc

tjc Registered

First off I don`t think anybody is angry at you Dmitry, just a little weary with your posts as they are always the same.

Lots of things have improved and changed in rf2`s evolution imo. The graphics are definitely getting much better although work is still needed in this department, it is getting there. Just look at one of the first released ISI tracks and then look at the screens of Silverstone... :cool:

As I`ve already said, rf2 needs work and apparently it will be getting this work done constantly as it`s in "constant development".

Maybe things are taking longer than ISI expected, ok, but they are working hard on rf2 and it will come together.

There`s just no point in constantly posting about things that aren`t done yet when Tim, and sometimes some of the other ISI staff, have posted to explain why they are not done and when there`s a chance of them being done...

Imo...

4. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

As Tim said, ISI is not large team, it does not have regiment of artists, regiments of programmers. That would be economically unsustainable. Making a good model baked from high poly and with textures takes a long time, i dont even want to think of how long time does that take to the entire track, obviously most of track object arnt baked from highpoly and do not have any normal map, but that needs to be compasated by even more detailed diffuse map, it just takes long.
    It not as easy as "its 21st century, we have this graphics now" basically every graphics impovement directly means extra work and efford from its maker. Better the rf2 graphics will get, slower the content will be comming. And that is artists only considered, there is far more team members included, each making more and more efford. As it was said many times, the quality worth waiting for.

5. Spiel

Spiel Registered

Formula ISI 2012 @ Bahrain

Formula ISI 2012 @ Spa

6. Symiun

Symiun Registered

7. lamo

lamo Registered

Put together some scenes fom online racing.
    enjoy....

8. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Great Vid Sym

9. Nemti

Nemti Registered

10. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Mhh, in general I find comparisons between games interesting.
    But what is the point of this one??
    Laguna Seca for rF2 is a community-made track and the seat position is different.
    I donĀ“t get it!
    Anyway: when you take in mind that the Iracing track is laser scanned, the rF2 Laguna is very well made!

Greets
    Pete

11. Symiun

Symiun Registered

F2 @ Canada 1:29.xxx Camo skin :)

12. Spiel

Spiel Registered

AW: rfactor 2 beta video's

Formula ISI 2012 @ Melbourne

13. Davy TASB

Davy TASB Registered

rFactor 2 maximum settings my 'arris! Maximum settings on a sh*t old PC perhaps...

Getting tired of this bloke and his crap low detail videos. He seems to have an agenda to make rFactor2 look as crap as possible as often as possible.
    Just for the record let it be stated that the Laguna Seca in RF2 is a version 0.1 beta whilst the iRacing version is a laser scanned professionally made effort..

There's loads of good videos on this thread but these seem to be ignored by certain posters and persistent whingers who keep spouting the same old repetitive rubbish and by people like Numti who say absolutely nothing but keep posting low res, low detail sh*tty videos that do not accurately portray how well rFactor2 is coming along.

Bollocks to it, I'm sick of this place and it's serial moaning minnies.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
  14. baked bean

baked bean Registered

A couple laps of the updated Lime rock park 1.43.

15. DmitryRUS

DmitryRUS Registered

Video interesting. Compare, Ir wins, no HDR. But rF2 for custom track is a good level. rF1 seems to me looked more realistic than rF2

16. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

LRP looks good again, great!

17. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

[​IMG]

18. Jos

Jos Registered

not just rf1, also gtr2, load up sebring and it looks better then rf2 sebring.

disabling HDR makes it a bit better but still not natural lightning like gtr2.

19. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Lagggggggggggggggg.......................

20. Thor

Thor Registered

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.