Rfactor 2 AI fixes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by larry24, Apr 13, 2019.

1. larry24

larry24 Registered

So i decide to post this so some people can understand why ai is not that great on some tracks. I would like to first point out Rfactor 2 is a wide spread of different racing,Lots of cars use the same tracks,So what might be right for one car may not be for another. I have worked on this a little to check it out and found out that There are 4 main things to get good ai, 1 good aiw file for that track 2 good ai learning for that track, And 3 set all the driver ratings the same in the car mod, I set all mine at 100 on just about everything, 4 The car mod you are using needs to have a setup for that track in the mod,and the setup needs to be named for that mod so the ai will use it. Keep in mind that most tracks are made for online use.

Alex72 and Levelup1 like this.
  2. mr.Sw1tchblade

mr.Sw1tchblade Registered

As a customer why should i care?

3. larry24

larry24 Registered

Well i didn't say you should care. I am trying to give you the customer a way to fix it. But please keep this in mind there is no way to fix all ai problems unless they release a game for every car mod.

mr.Sw1tchblade likes this.
  4. mr.Sw1tchblade

mr.Sw1tchblade Registered

Personally i like your explanation. And thank you.
    But it will be better if help topics like this will find their place in faq or(even better) in track description.
    I hope your text become sticky somewhere at this forum.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019