rF2 Will Not Change G27 Rotation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearceYaussy, Feb 2, 2016.

1. PearceYaussy

PearceYaussy Registered

All of the sudden it is locked at 900. In-game wheel will change, but not G27. I currently have to adjust it in logitech gaming software to match the in game wheel with each car. Can't figure out why. :confused:

2. Comante

Comante Registered

Make sure in logitech profiler that game can change wheel settings, now I can't remember the exact text. Also, in game, make sure the game is set to have each car with his real steering angle (can't remember exact text too), but is in settings when you are on a track.

3. PearceYaussy

PearceYaussy Registered

"Allow game to change settings". Yes, it is checked. It may be a hardware problem, as my g27 has about the equivalent of 300,000 miles on a car lol. 8 years of heavy use. Too bad it's not a Toyota G27, It would only be half way through its life!

Yep. I'm stupid...

4. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

I'm using a G27, and had the same thing recently??? I don't use the game to much (not because I don't want to, other reasons :p )and I think it must have started around the time last build came out??? It definatly worked before, but not at this moment. Having said that, I do seem to recall that I had the same with Dirt Rally, not sure though.

5. PearceYaussy

PearceYaussy Registered

Well, the problem seems to have suddenly fixed itself:confused: I don't understand, but I'll take it!