rF2 tracks information

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lynx75, Jan 28, 2019.

1. lynx75

lynx75 Registered

Hi All,
    I am a newbie in rF2, almost SIM racing games in these past 20 years :) really.

I've seen rF2 has several tracks but I'd like to get other tracks as: SPA-francorchamps track, Monza track etc. I am wondering if you may advise which are great mods to get and install them in rF2.

Thanks for your help.

2. gluon

gluon Registered

The Steam Workshop is also a good place to start. Both official and third-party content can be installed directly from there at the click of a button. Just search for any car, track or other content and hit the subscribe button. The next time you start rF2 the game will automatically synchronise with the Steam Workshop and install your newly subscribed items. As an added bonus, everything installed this way will be kept up to date automatically for you.

Often you'll find out that cars and tracks have different names to the official ones, due to licensing issues I presume, so pay attention to that. For example, Suzuka is named Matsusaka. :)

In case you're having trouble finding nice tracks, here's the link for a collection of top quality ones to get you started:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=883124605

lynx75 and McKiernan like this.
  3. lynx75

lynx75 Registered

Thanks a lot for this. In the link I’ve found Monza 2014 (Blancpain GT, F1) now searching Spa and many others. I like GT3 cars and Blancpain GT so I am looking for the related tracks.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  4. gluon

gluon Registered

You have good taste, GT3 cars are my favourite as well, especially the Blancpain Series. I recommend the official GT3 DLCs as they're pretty good. Alternatively, you also have some popular free choices like for instance:
    As for Spa, according to this thread, it's not available on Steam Workshop, but you can get it here.

avenger82 likes this.