RF2 Track Wish List

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Karl Strouhal, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Karl Strouhal

Karl Strouhal Registered

Tracks i wish would be made for RF2.

1. Hallet Motor Racing Circuit North Eastern Oklahoma. 1.8 mile , 10 turn Road Racing course.

2. Eagles Canyon Raceway. Decatur,Texas ECR is a private World-Class FIA Spec. 2.7 mile Road Course. 15 turns, over 200 foot of elevation change and a 2200 FT long back straight with multiple configurations.

3. Ozark International Raceway. OIR is a 3.97 mile track with several layouts. The full course having 19 corners and 1200 feet of elevation change.

I have been helping my Big Brother Aaron and Eddie Hill race at Hallet for many years. I have help Eddie Hill test his Pro Formula Mazda at ECR and got to do a few laps with the track manager in a Porche GT3. ECR is incredible! I have not been to OIR but it looks and sounds spectacular. I know nothing about RF2 track making, But if anyone was looking for ideas i think any of these would make great additions to RF2.

Thanks, Karl Strouhal

Arnaud Plume and Bill Worrel like this.
  2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Ozark is getting some GT3 races now aren't they? Kinda tough to get track builders interested in regional tracks it seems. Certainly, more, less well known circuits would be awesome.

3. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Ozarks is an interesting one. I don't know how good racing would be there, it seems really fast. That being said, it's a pretty easy track to do, since there's pretty much nothing but the road. I did look for LiDAR, but it's all old and low res.

4. Craigbowie

Craigbowie Registered

Amaroo Raceway, Sydney Australia

5. tuki

tuki Registered

Spa Nishiura, Aichi Japan